[Ideas] Your own TS4 Pack!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adamskii6, Jan 30, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. aadrianova
    Fine

aadrianova
    8/12

I think Preteens are more than needed but since Toddlers were added in free update they'd had to do this same with preteens. If I could pic Expansion then Education EP, which would included active going to school by kids, teens and University for YA sims. I'd defenetely added there active teacher career too. You could pick being teacher of kids, teens or University one. I was super sad they refused bringing University anyday soon, while it's another thing people asks for most. But we totally need more than just 3 active careers, sad thing GTW brought just 3, not at least 5 careers.... teacher is really needed. I'd like also option to get weekend jobs- while having normal job, side job would be great, before City Living we could equip 2 jobs for sim (using cheat but still) I dunno why it was removed.... anyway as fan of jobs in game I'd like my sim could be more active. Also, more "run your own business" options, running your own office would be great- hiring 6 workers to work at office any kind you'll make up in game.

2. Jay
    Sad

Jay
    23/45

The Sims 4 Homemaker Game Pack

The idea would probably be 3-4 new sets and styles of furniture. There would be new stuff in most categories in the game. All new wallpapers, flooring, fences, windows, doors, decoration items erx. Possibly even the return of L shape stairs, spiral stairs and more. Maybe even a giant fish tank, and home elevators.

The Sims 4 Storytelling Stuff
    With all new updated memories section in the UI, new whims and create-a-aspiration for your Sim.

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  3. Sander

Sander
    3/12

I just really want a stuff/game pack for builders! Especially since Seasons was pretty dissapointing for builders, although it did bring a lot of new stuff for actually playing the game.
    Things I would like to see in this pack:
    • Spiral/L-shaped or (even better) customizable stairs
    • Window sills
    • The ability to place niches in walls
    • The ability to place 2 windows/a window and a door on the same wall section (should be in a free update imo)
    • More kitchen counters (please!!)
    • Split level building (not just the DIY on the ground floor
    • The ability to decorate ceilings (they are way too plain and white)
    • Being able to put different kind of wallpapers on the same wall section (e.g. a strip of wood in a stone wall)
    Most of these ideas are not stuff but more options, because we desperately need them.

4. Rachie24

Rachie24
    6/12

i agree i would love dinosaurs in the game :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kaitelovesu2

Kaitelovesu2
    6/12

I think it would be fun to have a natural disasters game pack. Which would include tornadoes, tsunami, hurricanes, floods, etc. I thought of the idea when I saw the House trait earthquake. I thought it would be cool to go off of that idea and make a whole natural disasters game pack. I know I’m not the only one who wants this and I think that is fantastic! I hope the simgru’s take into consideration on this idea.

6. CagedAshy
    Playful

CagedAshy
    6/12

A lot of the discussion is really similar, witches, mermaids, fairies, etc. I would do a large expansion pack that combines a lot of it. It could be 2 packs or 1.

Fantasy verses Sci-fi (2 packs)
    It would be either 1 or 2 worlds. Set on an alien planet (costomizable) were you can choose the type of planet. Aquatic, desert, icy, or rocky and has caves; even forest type. You can also make aliens with more content. Some species have tails, others don’t, scales, fins, antennas. Even some more outfits, similar to “into the future” pack from sims 3. Even though we got aliens from Get To Work, they are very limited.

The second world would be fantasy based. Medieval with castles, knights, princess. This can also include mermaids, fairies, witches. Dragon pets as well. Better rounded walls and spiral staircases. Underwater mermaid kingdom, kingdom of fairies in the forest, or a school of witches and warlocks.

Fantasy verses Sci-fi (1 pack)

A new world we’re fantasy and sci-fi collided. Pick a side. As you develop your magic or technology, your side earns influence points that change ideals from magic to technology. There would be 3 settings for the world. Magic, Mixed, technology. When you reach a certain influence lvl, you can change it two one of the 2. Similar to into the future, where you influenced the future, you influence the culture to magic or technology.

7. xODuddyOx
    Inspired

xODuddyOx
    1/12

Im here for a more real life things. Id love preteens, but understand if that never happens.
    But we need stuff like prom, and funerals, and slumber parties, and just things that add depth to the game.

8. Dlinnyoko
    Playful

Dlinnyoko
    9/12

Everything else everyone else has mentioned TBH, I just always want more content for the Sims 4, even if I never get the pack (I legit have 1 stuff pack rn, yay for being 17 and having an employer who doesn't need you to work for three months straight), however, my own personal TOP pack thing would probably be a circus pack! It'd add a whole lot of new items and especially CAS (and some of that weird base game face paint finally has a use) but can you imagine the acrobatics skill? And it would be awesome to build, design and run your own circus, planning and ordering acts and such

9. Honeybea721

Honeybea721
    1/12

Is there any way we can have more careers? Like maybe have teachers, daycare/babysitter, and maybe a home business sort of thing. I think more careers would be a huge bonus and they could give more dimension to the game.

Also, maybe a sims university. I really enjoyed Sims 3 University and I would like to give my sims a chance to further their education.

Can we also have horses for sims too??? I kind of miss the horses from sims 3.

10. Robyn Kimberley

Robyn Kimberley
    6/12

I would want a farm pack, with horses, pigs, sheep, and self employed option.

11. nola

nola
    6/12

NEED a career pack at least 20 new careers sex therapist and nail tech marriages counselor stripper a lot of career mods need to be real careers: