1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

I'M A VAMPIRE CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Vampires' started by HiSimmer, Jan 25, 2017.

1. HiSimmer
    Confident

HiSimmer
    • 6/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

I'M A VAMPIRE
    CHALLENGE

Once upon a time, centuries ago people knew everything about magic, there were witches, werewolves, shapeshifters and even fairies. But there wasn't peace between human and supernatural world. Werewolves were coming to villages every full moon and eating people, so there were many hunters but the best of them was one man names AMUND (Derived from the Old Norse name Agmundr, from the element ag "edge of a sword" or agi "awe, terror" combined with mundr "protection".). AMUNDhad 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl and his wife FREYA (From Old Norse Freyja meaning "lady". This was the name of the goddess of love, beauty, war and death in Norse mythology. She claimed half of the heroes who were slain in battle and brought them to her realm of Fólkvangr) was a witch.

One day brothers were in woods spying on werewolves when suddenly one werewolf attacked them and one of the boys died. Overwhelmed by the loss of their child, AMUND and FREYA were desperate to cast a spell that would protect the family from more deaths. FREYA performed a variation of the Immortality Spell and also added traits like super strength, supernatural speed, fangs, mist form, charm command mindes and bat form that would all be superior to werewolf powers, so his family could fight back against the beasts that mauled his youngest son to death.

He then offered his children enchanted wine and killed them soon after by driving his sword through their hearts. The Spirits of Nature, in order to try to maintain the balance, turned nature against them; the more power they gained, the more weakness they had. This is the story of original vampires.

This challenge is based on I'm a lover challenge ( The Sims 3 I'm a Lover Challenge by bestfrienemies14 and The sims 4 I'm a Lover Challenge by DaniiPantiis)

Creating the founder: (you can chose to play any of the siblings, but you must create AMUND, FREYA and 2 other siblings and put in a house and also you should delete other vampires. And start gameplay like it's High Middle Ages (1100-1500 AD) , so your clothes should fit that age.)
    - Can be Male or Female
    - Must be a Young Adult
    - Must be Vampire
    - Must have Vampire Family aspiration

:handrose:Generation 1- "We are lonely in this world" (1500 AD)
    - Make at least one male sim vampire
    - Mary vampire
    - Have two kids as an Adult (must happen after marriage)
    - Have a date night every week (at least one date)

:hearts:Generation 2-"My parents were perfect, i want what they had" (1600 AD)
    - Recommended Traits: Romantic
    - At least 2 humans turn into vampires
    - Start searching for true love
    - Go on at least 2 dates before find a true love (When you go on a date you should turn human into vampire)
    - Get married to true love right away
    - Have at least two kids
    - Your spause will die (from sun may be?)
    - Never remarry

:heartts4:Generation 3-"My mother/father died and my mum/dad was very sad, so i'm scared of love" (1700 AD)
    - Recommended aspiration: Good vampire
    - Become best friend with mum/dad
    - Visit your parent once a week or live with her/him
    - Start looking for potential spouse when you get adult
    - Marry the one your mother will like
    - Get Married as an Adult
    - have 1 kid

:burningheart:Generation 4-"Who cares about love, when you can have anyone you wish?" (1800 AD)
    - Recommended Aspiration: Love - Serial Romantic
    - Have more than one Romantic Interest at a time
    - Never get Married
    - Make someone pregnant or get pregnant accidentally
    - Go to bars, parties and drink as much as you can
    - Have one kid
    - Your kid will never know who is his mother or father

:heartts42:Generation 5-"I never got to met my mum/dad, and it made me sad. I don't want that for my children" (1900 AD)
    Recommended Aspiration: Vampire Family
    - Leave you parent as soon as possible
    - Live in a "nice" house (decorated, large enough for family to grow)
    - Date human
    - Get married to a human
    - Have as many kids as possible

:zombie::woohoo:Generation 6-"My life was too perfect growing up I wanna live COOL life." (2000 AD)
    Recommended Aspiration: Master Vampire
    - Have all vampire powers
    - Be as bad as you can before young adult age
    - WooHoo with as many Sims as possible
    - Fall in love ( adult age)
    - Get married
    - Have 2 kids

I hope you like the Challenge guys! =) If you have any questions write them in this thread. Also you can always tweet me! @Hisimmerx

:heartts42:Have fun!
    Find me on Youtube ----> HiSimmer

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  2. WizardJeremy
    Energized

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    • 54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

influenced by The Vampire Diaries Original family perhaps?

3. HiSimmer
    Confident

HiSimmer
    • 6/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Yes it is, loved the story so much i couldn't resist to use it <3

4. SimToddlersAreCute
    Dazed

SimToddlersAreCute
    • 6/11

This looks like a good challenge! I'm up for it. I'll be sure to do this challenge :thumbsup::brogesture::heartts4:

5. HiSimmer
    Confident

HiSimmer
    • 6/11

Aww i'm so happy you liked it ^^

6. Asteria

Asteria
    • 3/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 City Living

Adding to my list of future challenges!

7. mcrudd
    Happy

mcrudd
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

Looks like a lot of fun, I will give it a go :)

8. Pint Sized Nerd
    Fine

Pint Sized Nerd
    • 3/11

A Vampire legacy challenge! Yes, please! This will be fun.