1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Imperfect CAS Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Lexi98, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Lexi98

Lexi98
    • 8/11

I wanted to a CAS challenge since they are quite popular right now so why not try and do another one; the main goal of this challenge is to have at least one major unsymetrical feature or many small ones (this could also be something that is not quite matching to the rest of her/his features). I just want to have another challenge of diversity from perfect doll sims. If someone has done this before I'm totally sorry I'm not trying to steal their idea; I did multiple searches to make sure though so if there's one I'm sorry must have slipped through. If there is constructive criticism please share I don't mind at all so here are the rules:

-Can be any stage of life but it'd be best to choose teen - elder since it shows more detail.

-Can be any gender

-There's no time limit but if you want to make it more of a challenge go ahead

-The imperfection/s have to be on the body or in face details

-The imperfection/s has to be noticeable so no small one if you are doing one major imperfection then it has to be really noticeable

Other than that is it if you want to add to it to make it more challenging go on ahead as long as you don't claim as your own I'm fine. Btw this is not saying these imperfection/s are ugly I just wanted to promote a more realistic type of sim so if I offended you I'm truly sorry.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sailor

Sailor
    • 3/9

Lovely idea :) I will be doing this on my channel as soon as I have the time to make the video! Thank you for the idea I love CAS challenges

3. Lexi98

Lexi98
    • 8/11

Awe thank you so much :)

4. ALotLikeWords
    Focused

ALotLikeWords Illustrator & Nerdzilla Supreme Member
    • 119/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

I have the perfect sim for this :0 but I kind of want to make a totally new sim detail before I try to show him off, and find new hair. I'll be back eventually!

5. aurorhawthorn
    Energized

aurorhawthorn Premium Member
    • 74/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff

I'm following this one.

6. Parapluies
    Happy

Parapluies Enthusiastic Chicken Nugget Supreme Member
    • 119/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

I love challenge like these where you get to create something different from usual :hearts: Here's my sim.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Lexi98

Lexi98
    • 8/11

She is so beautiful I love her and I appreciate you taking time to do this challenge so thank you :)

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  8. Parapluies
    Happy

Parapluies Enthusiastic Chicken Nugget Supreme Member
    • 119/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

Thank you and you're welcome :hearts: Your challenge is awesome :)

9. Lexi98

Lexi98
    • 8/11

Thank you so much :3

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ti_The_Simmer
    Very Sad

Ti_The_Simmer
    • 1/11

Picture1.png This is my first challenge! Thought it was a lovely idea, so I gave it a go. She has disfigured eyes and facial scars, but she is still beautiful in my eyes :)

11. timeladylexi

timeladylexi
    • 1/11

Gah, you all did beautiful sims! I'm totally gonna do this later, once I find the time. Going up on youtube too.