Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Share and promote!' started by Kaleidow, Jul 25, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

Hey Everyone!

This is a place for you all to introduce yourselves and simply say hello! A place for the new and old members to come together and get to know each other a little more. Don't be shy, we're all friends here! Tell a little bit about yourself ♥

I'll start off with myself...

Hello! My name is Angeline or Angie but most of you probably know me as Kaleidow :p

I'm Australian and a HUGE nerd! I play heaps of different games but at the end of the day, I always come back to the Sims...:D
    I'm a part time Media Design student, full time Youtuber. I make Minecraft and Sims 4 videos on my channel "Kaleidow" and one my favourite aspects of the job is interacting with viewers (cause they are lovely butts!).

I have been playing since 2004 and my very first game was The Sims Bustin' Out on Xbox console. That was the beginning of a new game addiction! Ever since I have played the Sims, not so much on console any more, but it has always been a big part of life. I love every aspect of the game: building, creating sims, watching them grow... but most of all, telling new stories!

Anyways, I'm super excited to be apart of this community and I look forward to meeting more of you guys 'n girls! ;)

Kudos to the amazing creators behind this website! x

• Like Like x 15
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Einstein

Einstein Premium Member
    54/68

youve been playing sims 4 since 2004.I was born in that year!

3. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

Thank you for moving this thread! I wasn't sure where it should go x) ♥

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

Really?! Woah I'm an old lady hehe :horse:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Einstein

Einstein Premium Member
    54/68

HEheh

• Like Like x 1
  6. DinoDudeTriz

DinoDudeTriz
    8/12

Heyo My name is Dorian but most people refer to me as Dino or Triz from my youtube channel.
    I;m probably one of the smaller gaming nerds but I still have a passion for it. I have always loved the sims since I first started playing it around 2008. My first game was a Sims 2 veterinary clinic game on the nintendo DS.
    just thought to share so Hi! ^_^

• Like Like x 8
  7. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

Welcome Dorian! That's so cool, I didn't even know the Sims was on the DS! The more you know! :D

• Like Like x 4
  8. Cat_K1ng
    Energized

Cat_K1ng
    23/45

Cat Lover
    Hi I'm Cat_K1ng, im Australian, I love Sime and Nintendo games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon :):D

• Like Like x 6
  9. Dramalamagirl
    Energized

Dramalamagirl
    19/23

Hey Im Dramalamagirl and I'm from the United States and I been playing sims since Sims 2 came out lol I love writing stories hence I made a Sim series youtube channel. I just started youtube back in April so I'm fairly new. I do love playing other games like Minecraft and other xbox games.

I'm excited for what's to come and meeting simmers and most importantly making friends that can possibly last a life time. Feel free to add me I'll follow back :)

I'm honor to be part of this amazing website and watch it grow each day. Thanks to the creators for making such an awesome website where Simmers can unite and learn from each other.

BTW thanks for adding the Sims 3 smileys omg!!! I loveee :yum::surprised::starstruck::bigsmile::appalled::crazy::fishy::heart::inlove::nauseated::oooo2::plumbob:

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. jasminelove

jasminelove Premium Member
    68/90

Student
    Well, I've already been posting on this site for a few hours, but I might as well say hello here. The information section on my profile basically says it all. I'm Jasmine, I'm a 2nd year college student, I'm 22 (I know, I started college late, but I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life!), I'm from the US, and I've been playing The Sims since it came out in 2000. Which is really weird to think about, because that means I've been playing it for the majority of my life. o_O In the great debate of favorite sims game, mine is TS3. And yeah, it's really hard to think of facts about myself, but I guess we'll all get to know each other over the course of our time on this forum. :)

• Like Like x 9
  11. Jessamica92

Jessamica92
    8/12

I seriously love these introduce yourself threads :) I'm getting to know so many new faces!

I'm Jessica but your probably know me by jessamica (jessamica92 on YouTube) I have been a long time simmer for over 10 years. I first got addicted to the franchise back in 2001 when the sims online was still around. I literally stayed up late and woke up early just to play the game!
    I am 22 and have a handsome son named Elijah he will be 8 months old soon!
    I have been doing YouTube since December 2012 and I can't be more thrilled that I started it. It has given me a few of my best friends. Let me meet some amazing people.
    Come say hi to me over on Twitter (@realjessamica92) or even on my YouTube! Excited to meet all you friendly folks.

• Like Like x 10
  12. summerstar19

summerstar19
    8/12

zoo keeper
    hi im one of your subscribers summerstar19 and I love it and you inspired me and my sister to get the sims

• Like Like x 4
  13. Kycoolz

Kycoolz
    23/45

pizap.com14378093398701.jpg Well hellooo there :D
    My name is Kylie also known as 'KyCoolz' on YouTube. :)
    I'm 22 years old. I'm from New Zealand (If there is any fellow NZ people on here I'm gonna be so excited, literally!! :D Woooohooo). I have a beautiful dog named Harry (who is a jack russell). Outside of YouTubing, I love interior design, social media and everything involved with being social and making new friends! :D.
    I consider myself as a bit of a girly girl (loves makeup, beauty, shoes and anything related to that...you know the drill :D). I love my family and friends to pieces and love spending time with them all. I'm a foodie, love making it and enjoying dining out at all kinds of restaurants. :D. I LOVE meeting new people like I mentioned before, but If you would like to be friends I'm so keen to get to know each and every single one of you lovelies out there :D

It is so amazing to finally be able to chat to all of you lovely fellow simmers who are as obsessed with sims as I am :D (....yassss!) I can't wait to meet you all! <3

<3 Stay safe

...and happy simming <3 xoxox

You can find me on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram <3

• Like Like x 7
  14. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

I love me some Animal Crossing! Such a fun game and yayy! A fellow Aussie! Welcome and hope you have lots of fun here :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Simmerose

Simmerose
    8/12

• Like Like x 3
  16. TigerSims
    Happy

TigerSims
    23/45

Hello! My name is James! Otherwise know as TigerSims on YouTube I'm a Let's Player..Or trying to be I should say :p ! (If you havent heard of me Not many people watch my let's Plays at all) I'm 20 years old and from America! I love The Sims! I've been playing ever since I wanna say about 8-9 but my favorite sims game of all is The Sims 3! and A close second is The Sims 4 it's great but still has a lot to be added too it :) I'm a cat person and I have a cat named Kelly and she just had kittens a month ago! I also have a dog named Blake :) If you can find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sims3fanboy and YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTWl-BtqMIHbjRoMnsygftw (mainly both) And on my FB page :D I'm so excited to get to know more simmers!

• Like Like x 4
  17. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

Welcome Dramalamagirl! I love writing stories also, I think that is also what drew me to the Sims so much. Being able to create new stories with these silly characters haha. Good luck with your Youtube channel, making videos is a great medium to get your tales across to others and I'll have to check yours out some time ♥

This site really is awesome! Everyone has been so friendly and kind, I'm excited for the future and what this community will evolve to be!

And yessss LOVE LOVE the smileys hehe! :cat::dog::horse::puppyeyes::appalled::plumbob:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

Hi there Jasmine and Welcome welcome! :D:D:D
    I totally get that, I went to university at 17 and had NO IDEA what I was doing hahah. Luckily I had a good student liaison lady and she showed me a course I would rather be in. Nothing wrong with slowing down and finding out what works for you is what I'm saying, everyone I know at uni is graduating and I'm only studying part time so 3-4 years till I graduate? Lol more time to play the sims I guess ;)

Oh man since 2000! That is awesim (I have started to catch on that phrase from this site hehe)

Nice to meet you anyways! I'm excited to get to know everyone too :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kaleidow

Kaleidow Premium Member
    69/90

I love these sort of threads too! That's why I thought I might just start one :p

Nice to meet you Jessica! :D Its so lovely to see other Youtubers getting involved with this site, the community all coming together its so lovely!
    Anyways hope to see you around! And welcomeeee!! ♥

20. jasminelove

jasminelove Premium Member
    68/90

Student
    It absolutely is a bit overwhelming trying to decide what you want to be for the rest of your life at such a young age. I took a few years off from school and just got a job while I thought long and hard about what I wanted to do. Now I'm going to school to be a pharmacist, but if I had gone at 18, I would've gone to be a hair stylist. That was my passion at that age, but I can't see myself doing it at alllll now, so i'm glad i waited. :rolleyes: & I'll have to try and slip awesim into my vocabulary as well ;)

• Like Like x 2