IS anyone waiting for sims 4 university

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lxvebrii, May 27, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Lxvebrii

Lxvebrii
    8/12

Is anyone waiting for sims 4 university or any other expansion packs or anything??

• Like Like x 3
  2. Livsims

Livsims
    3/12

I’m really excited for university! It was one of my favorite packs from the sims 2

• Like Like x 1
  3. sulsulamaya

sulsulamaya
    8/12

I think Apartment Life would be so fun. Sims 2 Apartment Life was my favorite expansion to ever exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. boon01hughes
    Happy

boon01hughes
    8/12

Professional Crier
    YES!! I'd love for them to bring university to the Sims 4.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nayec5
    Happy

Nayec5
    8/12

I'm not waiting for University, I would prefer farms or even witches before that.

6. oliviadzielinska
    Confident

oliviadzielinska
    8/12

seeing that city living gave us the option to live in apartaments, I doubt they would make one again. But I do see ur point, I loved the sims 2 apartment life!

7. oliviadzielinska
    Confident

oliviadzielinska
    8/12

I’m waiting for Universities but they could expand it to also colleges/private schools like in sims 3. Would also love a holiday expansion pack that has more than 1 destination, sims 2 & sims 3 were so good at it. Especially now with seasons coming, it’d be cool to get beaches and all these destinations to go to (camping and the jungle isn’t as fun as beaches during holidays!)

• Like Like x 1
  8. sulsulamaya

sulsulamaya
    8/12

Okay, why did I totally forget about City Living? Lol. City Living is okay, but I wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. What do you think?

9. AverageSimmer
    Very Confident

AverageSimmer
    8/12

Yessss!! I would love that!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rissa Ingram
    Very Inspired

Rissa Ingram
    6/12

I'd love them to bring out a game pack for other careers. even if it is just simple stuff like being able to be self employed. Maybe give us tasks to do each day and after completing the tasks we get extra points for a promotion? Like a self employed painter has to paint a portrait for a certain sim and depending on the painters skill level and how quickly they finish the task will depend on how much commission they get.

A university/schooling pack would be great as well, it would be fun to have to option to send your child to a private school that specializes in things like art, science ect. Like on 3, or even have a private school that did the same thing but you still get to control and see your child as they would still be home. Or even home schooling? your child can either download their school work on the computer or you can hire a teacher to come to your home and tutor your child?

I'm really hoping they bring in a better Supernatural type pack though, vampires are cool but I'd love witches, fairies, werewolves and others in the games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lovlyb
    Playful

Lovlyb
    23/45

One thing for sure I would love to see come to the Sims 4 is University I would love to see what it will be like in the game and to see self employed to return, I post about this on the official forums years ago. Im not so big on supernatural but I did play the fairies in TS3 alot. I am so happy that we have Season coming now. Im just waiting to see what new ideas they will bring to the game.

• Like Like x 1
  12. chardy96
    Inspired

chardy96
    1/12

Yeeeessss. University is my favorite pack after seasons!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. AsunaL
    Dazed

AsunaL
    1/12

I cant wait for University!! At the same time why cant it just be school in general? Deal with getting your sims to school, getting their class work done like how we have playable careers with the same time limit UI. Instead of having the whole choose what your sim does thing. OR make it an option to go with your sims to school, that would be cool

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. dejanvig

dejanvig
    3/12

I love university, I hope they can include a jump in careers if you get a degree or something

• Like Like x 1
  15. JulesB

JulesB
    3/12

Can't wait for university but I hope they'll do a homeschooling/school activities as well in the same pack!

• Like Like x 1
  16. ferrets
    Very Sad

ferrets
    6/12

I loved university a lot. I hope we do get it for Sims 4 it was really enjoyable picking majors and stuff

17. oliviadzielinska
    Confident

oliviadzielinska
    8/12

I think city living was good, better than get to work or get together for sure. But I feel like Apartment Life in sims 2 was better and had more to offer. I liked the option of seeing other flats below and above me, not just on the same floor.

18. sulsulamaya

sulsulamaya
    8/12

Totally agree! I felt like more of an "Apartment Life."

19. axyxinex
    Playful

axyxinex
    8/12

I am SO READY. Im in college right now and i wish my simself could go too.