Is it worth buying?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff' started by rian265, Jul 25, 2016.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. rian265
    Happy

rian265
    23/45

School
    As the thread allready tells you, do you guys think this pack is worth buying? Or should I buy one of the others first?

2. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    It has the most amount of new gameplay compared to any other Pack. The fashions are very summery and stylish. Furniture is colourful and very well-designed. I think it's a must-have unless you hate bright colours and prefer more understated clothing and furniture.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SimmerUP
    Confident

SimmerUP
    8/12

This is one of the most must-have SP! I had so much fun playing this stuff pack!
    If you think about buying this sp, go for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rian265
    Happy

rian265
    23/45

School
    I understand how you guys think, it gives a couple of gameplay objects which are fun dont get me wrong, BUT I feel like I would use it just that one time and not use it that much anymore (because it was fun the first time but it won't stay like that) I mean, it's cool seeing the interactions at first, but won't that get boring?

• Old Old x 1
  5. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    I completely disagree. Stylish clothing and appealing furniture will always come in handy. The lights and garden features really pop. And there are so many new gameplay items that is hard to say it will get boring. I love the new table, especially with the transparent shade. Making a pitcher of drinks will come handy in many occasions. The bird feeder really makes the home feel homier. The slip and slide has so many new variations that it is the life of the party. The chimes are soothing and so customisable. I mean, the chimes alone would have cost you $3 in The Sim 3 days. And they were much more limited.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ThePlumbobCat
    Very Focused

ThePlumbobCat
    9/12

Zephyrs European Cafe Employee
    Besides Kids Room Stuff this is A MUST HAVE because of the amazing clothing options and bright furniture. Unless your goth its totally worth your money.

7. SpectreRage
    Very Playful

SpectreRage Ultimate Member
    134/135

Student
    Honestly speaking, I didn't get it because I didn't think it would be my thing. The kind of stuff that it added to the game didn't seem like I would use in real gameplay. With Movie Stuff Pack, I got it because I really liked the boho style furniture and the watchin movies thing seemed like the kind of stuff I'd get my sims to do. But with this one... I'd feel like maybe the kids stuff pack would be better off

• Like Like x 1
  8. Starri
    Bored

Starri
    18/23

Cashier
    I personally think it is, but it depends on if you like the theme or not. I love summertime, so a summer theme worked for me. If you're not into that, it'll probably be a waste of your money.

9. Drekan
    Happy

Drekan
    1/12

I guess i would use the lemonade thing