1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Is perfect patio worth a buy ?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Perfect Patio' started by Dals19, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Dals19
    Fine

Dals19
    24/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

I never thought I'd be typing this, but after watching a couple of reviews.. I think I'll 'Cool kitchen' a skip, I'm quite disappointed with the lack of items in build/buy mode. :( Anyone have any points that could persuade me to buy it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Vivacity
    Inspired

Vivacity Premium Member
    68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

I personally love Perfect Patio! It's my favorite stuff pack so far. The female hair that comes with it is gorgeous, the hot tub is great and a ton of fun, and I use the furniture all of the time!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Iron Seagull
    Fine

Iron Seagull Premium Member
    69/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

I'd say definitely get it. I love every single item in Perfect Patio, even the "Space Turkey" sculpture that's better off used in museums.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    155/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

Lol the only thing I don't like in the pack is the Space Turkey sculpture. Everything else, I love! The hot tub is definitely the best part of the pack and it comes in two styles (two different objects, not just recolours). The counters are really cool and look great in funky, modern kitchens, the new clutter items make for more decorating options and the new wicker furniture is amazing! There's a matching couch, loveseat and arm chair with a matching coffee table and there's so many recolours for them, they go in almost any home, indoors or outdoors. There's also a new bar with matching bar stools, a new outdoor table with an umbrella, new dining chairs and a new dining table that look good both indoors and outdoors. The wall decor is really nice, too, and there's a beautiful 50's style patio dress for women in the pack that I'm completely in love with. Basically, it's the best stuff pack so far and if someone asked me to recommend only one stuff pack for them to get, I'd definitely pick Perfect Patio.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ToriLovesSims
    Playful

ToriLovesSims Premium Member
    48/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day

I LOVE Perfect Patio Stuff. I am always using the items in this pack and it is a great way to help find ways to fill in the otherwise awkward empty yard space in my Sims homes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. felixgus542
    Happy

felixgus542
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

In the Sims 4 Base Game it was not many outdoor objects but now we have lots of them.
    pros:
    - Items i frequently use
    - Hot Tubs! if you want it
    - Good CAS items
    - If you use bb.moveobjects on you can make a lounge chair with the arm chair combined with the ottoman:

cons:
    - The Hot Tub don't have any meaning at all it is not a highlight of the pack.
    - Not so many objects and everything end up looking the same
    - Too expensive! only worth around 7 USD

Conclution: Even the best stuff pack so far suck because the price tag and the lack of content.

7. SailorDrew
    Focused

SailorDrew
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Dine Out

WAT. There's a space turkey sculpture?! On one hand I'm surprised, but on the other hand, I'm really, really not. Haha!

I got it during a bundle sale and it's pretty cool. :) I typically wait for sales, so I'm a little behind the times but a buck saved and all that. :)

8. Opal Octavia
    Playful

Opal Octavia
    24/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

I'd say yes! It was one of the first Stuff Packs I got, I loooove my patios! Needed the hot tubs, I wish they were in the base game, though!

• Like Like x 1