Is someone excited for new townies?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs' started by Pettro33, Oct 1, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Pettro33
    Happy

Hello, everyone!

So, as you probably see, I changed two things. My profile picture and my writing.
    Both are now better. :D

But, this is not what I want to talk about...

I wanna talk about new townies, that may appear in The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion pack. What are your ideas? Tell me in comments below.

2. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

I cant wait for the new world and townnies! i like that there is a gay couple (finally!). i am also looking forward for more townies. Also, this is the first world we geot since the realse of toddlers, i am hoping that there will be families with toddlers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pettro33
    Happy

Yeah, I agree, finally some homosexual couples, well this will be fun. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Student
    LOVE SEEING DIVERSE TOWNIES! THERE IS ROOM FOR ANYONE! (EXCEPT FOR PEOPLE THAT DOESNT LIKE PETS LOL)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth
    Storyteller

Writer
    I have a file where I rotate through all the premade households, much like The Sims 2, so I'm always happy to get new premade families to play with. While The Sims 4's premade Sims aren't quite as well done as the ones in The Sims 2, they're still much more interesting than the ones from The Sims 3. I have some LGBT couples already (Travis Scott and Gavin Richards, Summer Holiday and Liberty Lee), but it will be great to play a "Maxis canon" LGBT couple.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RoboSpongie
    Dazed

I'm usually okay about townies but since City Living I've been more interested in some new townies especially the new couple with the grouchy cat and dog in the trailer

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Pettro33
    Happy

Yeah, I totally agree. Finally some extraordinary Sims!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kamryn D

So much so! It will be nice to see some fresh faces around town. Hopefully some attractive townies that my sims can marry and have good looking kids

9. Simpyre
    Focused

Ultimate Member

I'm thinking about maybe starting a new save to play premades in rotation, and I'm definitely going to include some of the new ones! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kamryn D

Saw the Cats & Dogs livestream the gurus did on twitch and there weren’t many townies :( Only 3 new households in Brindleton Bay.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pettro33
    Happy

I asked and they said its because players wanted more free space so they did this. Yeah I am sad too, but hey, we can make our townies!