Jungle Adventure or Outdoor Retreat

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure' started by cutesimmer, Mar 4, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Which pack should I buy

Poll closed Mar 11, 2018.
  1. Jungle Adventure

80.0%
  2. Outdoor Retreat

20.0%
  1. cutesimmer
    Fine

cutesimmer
    6/12

Which pack should I buy and why? Please place your reasons why in the comments.

2. NaterXander
    Inspired

NaterXander Writer Staff Member
    139/180

Jungle Adventure. The world is absolutely beautiful and the best they've created so far. There's more to do with the jungle exploring, excavating, temple adventures, crafting relics with magic powers, and it includes two aspirations and two skills. Outdoor Retreat is nice in its own right, but it's a much smaller vacation world and doesn't offer much outside of what you do in the normal world. It just adds in camping supplies and the herbalism skill.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    I love the CAS items in Outdoor Retreat and also, the furniture. Jungle Adventure seems less versatile. Of course, the world and the gameplay in the newest Game Pack is vastly superior, but my sims don't travel much, so, in the long run, I get more mileage out of the first GP ever, when these two are compared.

4. simaginative
    Uncomfortable

simaginative
    8/12

Storyteller & Professional Dreamer
    Honestly I was thinking about this today and you can't compare them. Jungle Adventures is all about getting away to an exotic location, adventure and exploration.

Whereas Outdoor Retreat is about having a getaway where you can unwind and relax - at least the way I intend to play it. After exploring Selvadorada, I fully intend to head to Granite Falls and kick back for some much needed relaxing - exploring temples is hard work :D

Sorry - this doesn't really help you does it??