Kind of morbid Sims-related question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KnowledgeAspiration, May 29, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. KnowledgeAspiration

KnowledgeAspiration
    1/12

This is kind of a weird question, but I'm really curious. Have any of you recreated a dead relative or friend as a Sim? If you did, did you end up regretting it, or was it nice to see them again, in a way?
    By the way, if you say that you did do it, I'm not going to think you're weird or a bad person or anything like that. Like I said, I'm just curious. I've heard of people doing this with pets before, but I wondered if anyone had done that with a human and what it was like.

2. jenica

jenica
    6/12

you mean like a CAS clone of a character you killed off? or somehow bring back an NPC you killed off...i still a newbie over a month on the Sims4 so i not know how to bring NPCs back but i have done CAS alot

3. pygmysims
    Inspired

pygmysims
    1/12

i think they mean someone you knew that died in real life as a sim

4. jenica

jenica
    6/12

oooh okies...yea i never done that...my main sims are what i always dreamt of my life to be...i killed off sims and it was horrible...it was for the Black Widow trophy...also did it too 'cause when i was new to it all i accidentally made a double of my main sim and i didn't realize i could just delete her in CAS so i killed her by starving lol...it was awful...now i know drowning is the fastest...although the cowplant is terrifying :eek: