Massage Table Problems

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Spa Day' started by Rosesimmer, Aug 29, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Rosesimmer

Rosesimmer
    8/12

naked mole rat
    Hey everyone!
    So, I recently purchased Spa Day and I am in love with it, I think it is a great pack! I checked out the Spa with one household and it was amazing.
    However, today I wanted to use it with a different household, and I ran into a really annoying problem. My sim is currently pregnant so I wanted to try out the Fertility Massage and see what that does. But when I got her to the spa, I was unable to interact with the massage tables at all. No interactions popped up or anything. There are massage therapists there, but they do literally nothing and you can't ask them for a massage either. The town I'm playing in is Newcrest if that makes a difference. Has anyone else ran into this problem and if so, do you know any way to fix it? It's super annoying!
    Thanks in advance!

2. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    Maybe that is not available for sims who are currently pregnant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Purduesimmer
    Happy

Purduesimmer Ultimate Member
    68/90

That's what my guess is, there's a ton of stuff pregnant sims can't do. When you click on the table, a message should come up that says something like "pregnant sims cannot do this interaction".

• Like Like x 1