1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

"Master Vampire" aspiration reward trait changed?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Vampires' started by WizardJeremy, Aug 30, 2017.

1. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

I don't know when it changed but as i was playing with a vampire on my save i was looking through the vampire aspirations deciding which one she will partake with as i decide to go with Master Vampire aspiration because the reward trait "True Master" would allow for vampires to do better with mind control powers and use less vampire energy....

that is until i saw that the description changed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UPDATE:

So after completing the aspirations i found out that the traits haven't changed thankfully and they work normally. Heres pictures of the traits in the simology panel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It seems that the descriptions of the traits for when you hover over the aspiration itself tells a completely different aspiration trait.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1