MC Command Center Mod - how to use it.

Discussion in 'Modding Corner' started by Tatiana, Aug 11, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. flippinsam
    Happy

@Purduesimmer Thank you soooo much! That helped a bunch!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ALotLikeWords
    Focused

ALotLikeWords Illustrator & Nerdzilla
    Supreme Member

Student
    "Added copy/paste Face into MC Appearance Sim menu. Like it says, this allows you to copy the face from one Sim and paste it onto another Sim of the same gender and age-group. So Teen through Adult are one age-group. Elder and Child are another. And this doesn't allow cross-gender copying as male and female Sims use different internal keys and values for their facial characteristics. Note that eye-color, hair color and makeup (if applicable) is not copied. Only the characteristics of the Sim's face like cheek-size, ear-size, nose-size, etc."

Exactly what I was looking for
    bless :shootingstar:

• Like Like x 1
  3. PhoenixGate

I installed the mod, started up my game, and have been trying to set things up with the MC Settings Profiler...only to figure out I haven't created an mc_settings.cfg file and have no idea how it's created. I'm the only one who plays sims on my computer, so I've never had to worry about setting up profiles for other people before.

4. PhoenixGate

Nvm I got that figured out pretty quick....I forgot the golden rule of always making sure you have all the needed files downloaded and installed in the proper folder before asking for help.

5. Mommyfeet

Business Analyst/Project Manager
    I just got this mod and was looking for any writeups so I'll know how to digest all the functionality. The only PDF that came with the mod was a Troubleshoot guide.

What I'm hoping for is to make sure every sim is created wearing specific historical outfits. I'm beyond tired of having to enable cheats to fix every random sim.
    Also, without any rime or reason it maxed out the skills of the secondary sim on my lot, I tried to turn it back to 0 but it didn't stick. If someone could point me in the direction of a PDF maybe some of my questions, and issue, could be better explained that way.

Thank you!

6. tbwktm
    Festive

Premium Member

student
    I'm currently updating my game after the last update! Does anyone already know if the mod is still working? :)

7. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests.
    Staff Member

Interpreter
    I have no idea, but this kind of update is bound to break a mod this comprehensive. I don't think it's safe to use it for now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Purduesimmer
    Happy

Ultimate Member

I doubt it, at the very least the custom aging part of the mod won't work since toddlers are in.

• Like Like x 2
  9. tbwktm
    Festive

Premium Member

student
    I will remove it while waiting for a new update then, thank you!

10. Radioactive Chicken
    Fine

Just an FYI but Deaderpool uploaded an updated version of MC command center today.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PheonixGames

So, I had installed some new mods and cc, and then when I opened the game with the mods and cc installed, I noticed my MC Command files weren't showing up.(The files were in my mods folder.) I checked my settings to make sure my script mods were enabled, and they were. I turned them off and then on again. I restarted the game. When the game was loaded again, the files were still not showing up. I closed the game and moved the new mods and cc out of my mods folder. I then started the game again. They were still not showing up. I exited the game and deleted my files, planning the reinstall the mod. I went to Mod the Sims and it said I did not have access. I made a new account even, and it still wouldn't let me access the page. I am wondering if someone took it down because I verified my account and I didn't try to edit someone's post, and I don't know why an admin would have disabled my account. I didn't violate any rules. That's why I am wondering if someone took MC Command down from MTS.

12. roBurky

Deaderpool moved MC Command Center away from ModTheSims to their own tumblr and discord over having their patreon link removed by admins without contacting them. I assume the page has since been removed by ModTheSims staff. You can find the mod and links to the support discord at deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  13. PheonixGames

Oh! OK! Thank you!

14. PheonixGames

Hm.... MC Command is still not showing up. Guess I'd better take all my other mods out.

15. PheonixGames

I took all my mods out and it showed up! I am going to try putting my other mods & CC back in the game and see what ones conflict with MC Command.

16. cathygxox

I'm struggling to generate the MCSettings file?

17. Vixarah Colsie
    Tense

I definitely downloaded it properly since a message board came up when i entered a game that the mc mods were activated or whatever, then when i clicked on a sim it came up with cheat needs... marriage... but not mC command??? Please help i'm getting so frustrated

18. KaylaJean90

I have a question. For some reason, all of the townie males are only marrying other males. I am fine with a few same-sex marriages, but I would like to see some male-female as well. Does anybody know how to change that? (I have updated version of MCCC)

19. Tsukiyama Ghoul
    Very Tense

IIIII NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD HELP. I downloaded MCCC and it showed up the welcome notification but where can i find how to use i tried clicking on a sim but nothing happened. i tried several but nothing where can i find it.

20. JustFlo
    Tense

School :/ and I love singing too :)
    Hi. I have been trying to move two sims into a household of 8 by using MC Command, MCCC > Gameplay settings > Maximum household limit > and typing in the number I want. I shut down the sims, load it up again but it still won't let me move the two sims in! Please help :(