1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Melting Pot Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Ladyliberty1301, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    23/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

I often play long family legacies. I am trying to go as far as I can but offten need to go to the gallery for legacy loves to expand my household. I love playing mixed families or havign different genetic looks in my families.

So I challenge you to create your families with mixed sims. This could be sims of different races,countries of origin, hair and eye colors, body sizes. Each family needs to either have already existing kids or be pregnant.

You can turn this into a legacy thing if you want too.
    The goal is to see how the races mix together.

Be sure to share on the gallery with the hashtag #meltingpot
    If you can also include what were the mixes.

Thanks! Hope this sounds fun to you. Also if anyone has any additions or ideas regarding this please post below.

• Like Like x 7
  2. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

SophiaAnnRaven
    29/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

This is an amazing challenge :starstruck: I can't wait to try it out, are there any rules other than the legacy rules I should know about?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

no real legacy rules for it unless you want to do it with those rules. Only rules are that you need to mix races,genetics and that kind of stuff and you need to use the hashtags. CC is not recommended unless you mention where you can find it and its name.

4. NeptuneTakesOver
    Inspired

NeptuneTakesOver Ultimate Member
    89/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day

I like it. I'm on generation two on my legacy family so this would be cool to add

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

Looked on the forum and found 2 new #meltingpot families! Cant wait to see how those turn out further down the line. Be sure to keep adding to the melting pot.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

SophiaAnnRaven
    29/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

Will do, I really enjoyed making them. I plan to creating more families in the future, can't wait to add more to the gallery.

• Like Like x 1
  7. KatieGalaxyPlays

KatieGalaxyPlays Premium Member
    119/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

Love this idea!

• Like Like x 1
  8. G3n3qu1s
    Bored

G3n3qu1s Crazy Lady Here Storyteller
    135/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

Pretty cool

9. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see all your diverse families grow on the gallery!

10. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

How is everyone's #meltingpot challenges going? How many generations are you at?

11. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

SophiaAnnRaven
    29/45

I'm still on generation 1 with both of the families and they live next to each other, the children are both teens. I want the kids to get together to see how the their kids will look, I’ll update them on the gallery.

12. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

sounds fun. I have downloaded your families off the gallery and am in the process of getting them together. I am on generation 2 or 3. I name all the kids by the alphabet in order to keep track of which gen im on. My legacy founding couple died and so im playing with their kids and grand kids.

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  13. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

SophiaAnnRaven
    29/45

That's awesome. You just don't know how happy you made me by downloading them, I will be creating more families later on, I really enjoy this challenge, so be ready to see more sims.

14. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

• Thank you! Thank you! x 2
  15. Alliiecatxx01
    Very Inspired

Alliiecatxx01 Staff Member
    29/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out

I'm pretty excited to try this! I'll just take a mix of different sims off the gallery and put them in a house together. Thank's for the awesome idea :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

SophiaAnnRaven
    29/45

I can't wait to see what kind of sims you will make, I'll be looking on the gallery to download them. :happy2:

17. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

Unfortunatly my families do have cc in them but most is either Kiara24 or from the sims resource. So make sure you have CC enabled when serching on the gallery or you will miss mine.

What is everyone's gallery id?

18. JenSimChula
    Fine

JenSimChula
    23/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

I have two mixed race couples in my catalog on Origin. I will have to try to make some new ones soon, I have a few now in mind. :) I will add the hashtags to the new ones I make.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

20. Ladyliberty1301

Ladyliberty1301
    8/12

Is anyone still doing this?