1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

[Mod Request] Youtuber Career

Discussion in 'Request Hub' started by SpectreRage, May 30, 2016.

1. SpectreRage
    Very Playful

SpectreRage Ultimate Member
    • 134/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

I was speaking to a youtuber friend who asked something interesting. He wondered if there was a mod that would add a youtuber career to the game. And I checked, there doesn't seem to be one yet and I can't mod, which is why I'm posting here.

With get to work, there are cameras and things and there are video games inside the computer already, so I was wondering if someone could actually create a mod that adds Youtube to the possible careers.

Please and thank you *pats your face*

2. ThePlumbobCat
    Very Focused

ThePlumbobCat
    • 9/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

I think that is totally possible and is a very interesting career idea for The Sims 4 even though we already have the Social Media Guru Career that came with City Living. I think that I could make a Career like that but instead of making a new one completely I think I would be better off adding to the current Social Media Guru Career by adding more interactions and tasks etc. I also believe I could make it possible to make those interactions influence your Social Media Guru Status like in real life. That is a career mod idea I will definitley consider doing and putting on my To-Do list but I don't know yet how or if it will turn out ok. Thanks for the nice suggestion/idea! :thumbsup::bigsmile::oooo::oooo2:

3. Ornella

Ornella
    • 1/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Please yes! :p