[Mod Request] Youtuber Career

Discussion in 'Request Hub' started by SpectreRage, May 30, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. SpectreRage
    Very Playful

Ultimate Member

Student
    I was speaking to a youtuber friend who asked something interesting. He wondered if there was a mod that would add a youtuber career to the game. And I checked, there doesn't seem to be one yet and I can't mod, which is why I'm posting here.

With get to work, there are cameras and things and there are video games inside the computer already, so I was wondering if someone could actually create a mod that adds Youtube to the possible careers.

Please and thank you *pats your face*

2. ThePlumbobCat
    Very Focused

Zephyrs European Cafe Employee
    I think that is totally possible and is a very interesting career idea for The Sims 4 even though we already have the Social Media Guru Career that came with City Living. I think that I could make a Career like that but instead of making a new one completely I think I would be better off adding to the current Social Media Guru Career by adding more interactions and tasks etc. I also believe I could make it possible to make those interactions influence your Social Media Guru Status like in real life. That is a career mod idea I will definitley consider doing and putting on my To-Do list but I don't know yet how or if it will turn out ok. Thanks for the nice suggestion/idea! :thumbsup::bigsmile::oooo::oooo2:

3. Ornella

Student
    Please yes! :p