1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Monday's Child CAS Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by emmaperi, Jan 17, 2016.

1. emmaperi
    Confident

emmaperi
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out

So I did a little thing on my YouTube channel a week or so ago and I thought it would work well just as a fun little challenge. Basically my sister kept singing the poem/song/thing 'Monday's child is...' so I made sims based on the characteristics that the poem/song/thing gives them. There are a couple of variations of the poem/song thing but the one I went with was this one:

Monday's child is fair of face,
    Tuesday's child is full of grace,
    Wednesday's child is full of woe,
    Thursday's child has far to go,
    Friday's child works hard for a living,
    Saturday's child is loving and giving,
    But the child who is born on the Sabbath day
    Is bonnie and blithe and good and gay.

This is just the one I'm most familiar with but if you want to use a different one then that's totally cool because it's just a bit of fun. There are no rules as such you just sorta use the description to pick out traits and how you think they'd look. You can give them whatever names you want but I went with the day of the week for the first name and a randomized surname. I''d love to see your sims if you give this a go and you can check mine out on my media or on my YouTube channel. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. kxtnipeverdeex
    Happy

kxtnipeverdeex
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

this sounds cool I'd love to see some ones take on it !

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  3. Saffize
    Focused

Saffize Premium Member
    54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

I like the sound of this! Great idea, think I'll give it go :)

4. directionermimux
    Fine

directionermimux Nerdo Creator
    165/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

I like this challenge! I'll try it.

5. Saffize
    Focused

Saffize Premium Member
    54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

Here's my Monday's child :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Darknessisparadise

Darknessisparadise
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

Definitely will be trying these :)

7. Saffize
    Focused

Saffize Premium Member
    54/68

A bit late... but here's Tuesday's child!

• Like Like x 1