More deaths?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pettro33, Sep 17, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Pettro33
    Happy

I miss a lot of deaths. Not that I am sadist or something... but just... its weird. I wonder if I am not the only one...

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

Yes Yes Yes! we need more deaths! i need more ways to kill my sims.....that sounds wierd....but yea we need more deaths

• Like Like x 1
  3. Adamskii6
    Energized

I agree! Random deaths would be awesome to have in the game as well so you don't take any lives for granted. With that though, we'd need a buyable trait called "Blessed" or something which prevents a sim from dying randomly.

:)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pettro33
    Happy

I agree with you both guys! This is what I imagined! I really miss car crash death tbh...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nuclearxpotato
    Tense

I had an idea for a death awhile back, it was based around working too hard on the computer or homework.
    If the Sim got above a certain level of stress and was working on a computer (like writing a book) or doing their homework, they would start freaking out randomly. If you don't intervene, papers will fly out of the computer screen or homework, engulfing the Sim in a deathpile of paperwork.
    Their ghosts would be and emotional ghost that causes and feels stress. They also wouldn't be able to keep a job that well.

• Like Like x 3