1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

My New Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by MaddKM, Jul 26, 2015.

1. MaddKM

MaddKM
    • 13/18

So, this challenge is kind of like a twist on the legacy challenge. So, it's the careers challenge. The challenge is that you have to reach level 10 of every career. Every career is a new generation. This challenge is ongoing as long as ea keeps making content. Another rule, it has the same rules as the legacy challenge except....
    Each generation must only have 1 child. If you have multiples, you must choose 1 to carry it on and move the others out RIGHT when they become young adults.
    Every generation must be a new career. You can't repeat careers to choose a new career path. Once you start it, you can't quit. Also, if you are fired you failed the challenge and have to restart.
    And.... That's all I got. This is of course a WIP.
    So, once again the main goal is to reach level 10 in all of the careers in ts4. Every generation is a new career, so you will have up to 30 generations if you go all the way. but if you play like me, only go as far as you can. Have fun!

• Like Like x 5
  2. LiiyahBee

LiiyahBee
    • 19/36

This Sounds Like A Really Good Challenge, Actually I Might Start It Today Or Tomorro ! It Sounds Like Fun. :D

3. MaddKM

MaddKM
    • 13/18

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. jasminelove

jasminelove Premium Member
    • 68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

This sounds interesting! I may start this soon :)

5. G3n3qu1s
    Bored

G3n3qu1s Crazy Lady Here Storyteller
    • 135/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

Sounds like a fun challenge!

6. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

Ooooo this is an amazing challenge :) I might try this on my brothers sims 4 :) xx

7. Rjillrn

Rjillrn
    • 24/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

I have never been able to follow the rules of a challenge but this is one I think I can do and really enjoy.

8. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    • 124/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

This sounds like an awesome challenge. It also sounds fun, so I'll most definitely be trying it :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. 20_Kman_02
    Very Happy

20_Kman_02
    • 28/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

Will have to try this as I'm not a fan of the legacy challenge but this one seems interesting because I really only ever pick the same careers.
    :pinata::thumbsup::trophy:

10. MaddKM

MaddKM
    • 13/18

Forgot to add this but it is a lot funner with turbo mod.

11. Tanamakoa

Tanamakoa
    • 1/11

I had a question regarding the being fired part. Does that mean you have to start all over, or can you restart at the generation that got sacked?