1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Howdy Simmer
    Happy

Howdy Simmer
    44/45

YouTuber

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  2. AmatuerEli
    Confident

AmatuerEli
    8/12

Thank you!! This was extremely helpful. For your first tutorial you were AMAZING!! Do you have a YouTube channel?? I'm definitely subscribing.
    [EDIT]
    Lol, silly me, I clicked your link. You've got a new subscriber. :p

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  3. Howdy Simmer
    Happy

Howdy Simmer
    44/45

YouTuber
    Thank you so much! :) I hope it was helpful. I know its a very long video and I was wondering on whether to do it into 2 parts but in the end I thought people would prefer just one video. Have you been able to try some of the options that I showed in the video to see if it makes your game run better?

4. AmatuerEli
    Confident

AmatuerEli
    8/12

Definitely! I downloaded the Advance Systemcare and the CCleaner. My laptop has been significantly faster, as well as my games! I really appreciate everything, thank you so much for uploading that video (I really needed it). By the way, I'm totally in love with your Sims 3 Lets Play!!;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Howdy Simmer
    Happy

Howdy Simmer
    44/45

YouTuber
    That's great to hear! Thank you so much :) Another video went up a few hours ago :)

• Like Like x 1