New Ages

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Ideas' started by AshletD, Oct 2, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. AshletD

AshletD
    1/12

My daughter and I play Sims together a lot, and she had a pretty good suggestion for new ages in the game- preschoolers and tweens. Preschool age would of course fall between toddlers and children, and tweens between children and teens. Preschool age would have the option to attend preschool and sit in booster seats instead of high chairs, and would have new aspirations (creative things/imaginary play). Tweens would attend middle school and could have new social interactions such as crushes and study dates. They could also have slumber parties! It would be great to see something like this in the game :)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pettro33
    Happy

Pettro33
    18/23

I totally agree! More life stages, the better.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. amandieu
    Dazed

amandieu
    3/12

Triangle Wizard
    I think having a lifestage between child and teen would be great! (Especially since Teens are identical to Young Adults without the Parenthood pack.)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    YES!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AotearoaSim

AotearoaSim
    6/12

Sounds like a great idea!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Theotherdesanta
    Uncomfortable

Theotherdesanta
    19/23

Homerunner
    Take some days from the child and teen stages and use those to create tweens, same with children and toddlers, lesson they’re days but use that clump of removed days to power a whole new lifestage in between. It means you cherish those lifestage more because they’re shorter but it always keeps you on your toes because at any minute the game changes again. Yes it means we have more challenges but that’s what sims is about and personally I love the idea! Especially we get content featured around those new interactions and such. New clothes, venues, hairstyles, toys, housing items, etc, maybe add the ages in a patch but then release an expansion shortly after with content.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. stellasausus
    Playful

stellasausus
    1/12

I’d love to have preteens!
    I feel like the teens in the game look 17-18 while the kids look 7-8-9-10 that leaves out almost 10 years of life :eek:
    Preteens would be so much fun - imagine meltdowns, boyband obsessions, pimples, first crushes. You could give your kid “the talk” (maybe affecting the risk rate for when they woohoo later on in life? That would be weird but kinda funny :D) they could have braces and get a random “embarrassed” moodlet when their is something stuck in their braces after eating. Maybe what you do while being a preteen could affect what the sim will like (fav food etc) later in life? Idk. I don’t know about you guys, but i’d love this ☺️

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mini Simmer
    Inspired

Mini Simmer
    8/12

I'd love to have preteens in my game

• Like Like x 1
  9. aKiddsnamedKattz

aKiddsnamedKattz
    1/12

Preteens would be lovely for the game