New Ages

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Ideas' started by AshletD, Oct 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. AshletD

My daughter and I play Sims together a lot, and she had a pretty good suggestion for new ages in the game- preschoolers and tweens. Preschool age would of course fall between toddlers and children, and tweens between children and teens. Preschool age would have the option to attend preschool and sit in booster seats instead of high chairs, and would have new aspirations (creative things/imaginary play). Tweens would attend middle school and could have new social interactions such as crushes and study dates. They could also have slumber parties! It would be great to see something like this in the game :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Pettro33
    Happy

I totally agree! More life stages, the better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. amandieu
    Dazed

Triangle Wizard
    I think having a lifestage between child and teen would be great! (Especially since Teens are identical to Young Adults without the Parenthood pack.)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests.
    Staff Member

Interpreter
    YES!

• Like Like x 1