New Game Pack Idea - Safari

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Olivthebuilder, Jul 25, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Olivthebuilder
    Playful

Olivthebuilder
    1/12

Game Pack - Safari
    In premise, this could be very similar to Jungle Adventure, in the fact that you would take your sims on a vacation to a lodging and explore from there. However the setting would be an African savanna, something we have not yet seen in The Sims, and your sims could travel out on a safari, where they would aspire to capture pictures of animals. I think it would be great for a game pack to include African style clothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Zeusmomo
    28/45

Student
    I think we've got something similar to that with Jungle Adventures as you mentioned. I would like to see the team take a different route when it comes to traveling. We've had two jungle themed game packs now and I'd like to see Beach themed vacation pack or even a future themed pack.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Olivthebuilder
    Playful

Olivthebuilder
    1/12

I suppose but I feel like the sims team are always trying to make packs that are new to anything we have seen before in the other sims games, rather than just recreating the generic packs

4. MLDesign
    Very Inspired

MLDesign
    3/12

Freelance Graphic Designer
    I think that sounds like a good game pack. I would also like a supernatural one or superhero game pack. That would be awesome as well.

5. Charc1213
    Happy

Charc1213
    1/12

A zoo pack could go with the safari too. The Sims has never had zoo type experiences. The closest would be the small theme park type areas in Sims Makin Magic and with Sims 3.