New player

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Vampires' started by Magiksue, Feb 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Magiksue

good morning from uk. I am a brand new player of sims although my 15 yr old has played it for years. I bought the sims 4 deluxe pack and within the first week I bought and downloaded another 3 packs, I’m addicted lol. Any advice and tips would greatly be appreciated thankyou.

2. simaginative

Storyteller & Professional Dreamer
    Hi, and welcome - also from the UK. The great thing about the sims is that you get to decide how you want to play. Are you a builder? Decorator? Do you want to create and live out a life story for your sims? It's all up to you.

As for advice - cheats are greatly encouraged in the sims so don't be afraid to use them. If you want to know about the features of an expansion pack or any other game info you can head over to carl's sims 4 guide

Also, if you want to explore the world of custom content, you can find videos on youtube of how to go about that.
    Welcome and don't be be shy - you can message me if you have any other questions. I won't bite...unless you ask nicely :D:D
    • Informative Informative x 1