not getting the spooky stuff pack

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff' started by ASimsFanatic2015, Sep 23, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. ASimsFanatic2015
    Tense

This is the 1st time I wont be getting a stuff pack what so ever, normally I get expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs, spooky stuff just doesn't do anything for me. Who else isn't getting it? I'll be getting get together though

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Purduesimmer
    Happy

Ultimate Member

I don't think I'll be getting it. I skipped Luxury Party, and I was really only excited for Cool Kitchen. Stuff packs generally aren't that thrilling for me, the theme has to be something I want in my game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ASimsFanatic2015
    Tense

Agreed, I've got all the others and expansions and game packs just wont be getting spooky stuff, Get Together I will be getting for sure. but something as adding halloween costumes for only something that happens once a year is pointless therefore this stuff pack is pointless

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. pearlbh

Freelance Writer
    I wanted graveyards. I don't need costumes or Halloween stuff.

5. jenna
    Very Playful

jenna Little Lamb ♡
    Supreme Member

yeah i don't like it, it's so lame for some customs and such, and again with the parties i'm so sick of it i like sims parties but don't push it EA. it's not worth my money i skipped Luxury Party stuff and i'll skip this one.

6. aurorhawthorn
    Energized

Premium Member

No, I'm done for now. I was actually waiting for this pack to come out to see if I wanted to get the other packs. Nope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. directionermimux
    Fine

Creator

Graphic Designer/Student
    I will not get it too!I might get it though when they'll realease seasons EP. Probably not! :p Done buying packs for now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Starri
    Angry

Cashier
    I bought it, but I just wanted the fairy costumes. I don't care about Halloween.

9. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests.
    Staff Member

Interpreter
    I love all Stuff Packs so far. Except Spooky Stuff. Not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student
    Yeah, Spooky Stuff wasn't my cup of coffee but I do own it because I'm a collector

11. SnarkyWitch
    Very Sad

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth
    Storyteller

Writer
    If Seasons ever comes to the game, I'll definitely be getting Spooky Stuff. I love the pack but right now, I'd only be using it once a year. If there were seasons in the game, I'd be using the pack all the time every time autumn rolled around in the game. Maybe they'd even come in a bundle eventually. A Halloween pack and a Seasons pack seem to fit well together in theme.