Now that we've seen the trailer...

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Bowling Night' started by Yaushiposh, Mar 23, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Will you get it?

1. Yeah

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll pass until it's on sale

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Yaushiposh
    18/23

Will you be getting the Bowling Night stuff pack?

I have to admit I'm less excited for the highlight item (bowling lanes) and more for the rest of the build and buy mode items. I know a lot of people feel like this pack might be a waste of time but I'm just grateful they've added in some mid-century items! It was sorely needed since the game otherwise mostly has modern, minimalist decor and stuffy, elegant Victorian inspired furnishing. Now my retro Sims' homes can properly match their personalities, and even if it's not a retro-inspired build, I can see myself definitely using the new couches, chairs, and bar stools in a lot of my future builds.

I'm also in love with all the CAS items (which rarely happens for me, usually I only like half or less of the CAS items in any pack). Along with those good, good seating options, they are what sold me on getting Bowling Night.

So how about you guys, if you were on the fence before about this pack, did the trailer sway you to get it? Or are you still going to pass on this pack?

2. SwiftlySimmer
    Confident

SwiftlySimmer
    8/12

I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait to have children's birthday parties at bowling alleys and all the mid century modern stuff looks so cool!

3. MayaTheBee
    Happy

MayaTheBee
    6/12

:D:D:DI can't wait to get this stuff pack I'm absolutely addicted to the sims :D:D:D:pinata::pinata::pinata::yum::yum::yum: