1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

One Piece, Six Ways Challenge (Created by PinkSimmer)

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Alexis, Aug 11, 2015.

?

Do you like this Challenge Idea? Let me know!

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Alexis

Alexis
    • 39/45

As we all know, money doesn't grow on trees. Okay, so maybe in the Sims they do, but in real life we have to make do with what we have. This challenge video was inspired by Fashion, something I’m very passionate about. And when I go shopping, I always say I'm going to apply this fashion tip, but I usually never do. The tip is to buy clothes that will go with one piece of clothing you already have in your closet to save money. So, in this video I will be doing just that with the "One Piece, Six Ways Challenge."

To do this challenge you need to create a Sim character or you can download one from the gallery. You can create your Sim in whatever way you desire, but you cannot customize their clothing, accessories, or shoes, at least not yet. After you've done that, you're going to randomize either his/her top or bottom. Randomizing is optional, but I believe it will make this challenge even more difficult if you do. Let's say you've chosen to randomize the top (You must randomize more than two times just to be fair). You will change every look (Everyday wear, Formal Wear, etc.) to that same top before you start the challenge or you can do this individually if you prefer. Then you're going to create a look with that same top for all six looks, being as creative as possible, but somehow making them all different and unique. You can also use different hairstyles for each look.

I hope you all enjoy my challenge idea and I'd like to see some of you try this challenge as well. Send me some of your creations by using the hashtag OPSWChallenge, on Twitter and through the Sims Gallery.

P.S. If you would like to know where I got all of this fabulous CC, just sit tight. I will be doing a Custom Content finds video with the CC available so be sure to look out for that!

I love you all and hope you’re having a great day! Bye!

To see this challenge in action, watch it on my YouTube channel here: http://youtu.be/YoD1vXAZ6YA

These are the six looks I came up with! I can't wait to see your videos!
    LookBook1.jpg LookBook2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  2. Yuliiya

Yuliiya
    • 14/18

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day

I'm going to definitely try it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ti_The_Simmer
    Very Sad

Ti_The_Simmer
    • 1/11

Love this idea! I tried creating my own sim, then randomising the clothes and keeping the sism 6 wys.png top : Here are the results