1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Packs Missing On Launcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eca, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Eca
    Fine

Eca Ultimate Member
    3/12

Did you know, I was really happy when I started to play ORIGINAL The Sims™ 3 because that was the true one. But nowadays I'm thinking of playing pirated version or never, because of Origin's nonsense disablings.

It started with The Sims™ Medieval. When I opened my game library, I couldn't see Medieval. A few days later Seasons disappeared. However, I solved Seasons issue by contacting EA and retailer. Retailer refunded. But I still have an issue with Medieval.

While I was contacting retailer for my Seasons, my Supernatural and Into The Future disappeared from Launcher but they were on my game library and still are. Later same thing happened for Generations. I contacted EA again for Supernatural & Into The Future and they said me they disabled my games due to a chargeback. Now I'm contacting retailer again.

Now the only packs I can play are Late Night, Pets and Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition.

I purchased Late Night, Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition, The Sims™ Medieval from G2A while Generations, Supernatural, Into The Future are from Kinguin and Pets was given by an EA advisor.

I don't know if we can't purchase and play games from web sites such as G2A and Kinguin while the prices on Origin are so expensive (for Turkey).
    Normally I have Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition, Supernatural, Into The Future and The Sims™ Medieval owned. Generations, Supernatural and Into The Future disappeared from Launcher but not from my game library while The Sims™ Medieval compeletely disappeared.

For these 3 expansion packs I think this is because of some regedit files or game files. Any iddeas/suggestions do you have except for reinstalling?

I don't know how should I feel. Should I be angry, or cry? :(

Edit: Right after I created this thread, retailer said they can refund for Supernatural and Into The Future. Now I have issue with Generations and Medieval only. I'm still open to ideas and suggestions.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Radykiel
    Energized

Radykiel
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vampires

Same problem with me - in Poland.
    EPs cost 90 zł on Origin, SPs cost 60zł. And it's not much, the number is about 1/4 less in dollars, but with out earnings, it's like they cost 60$ and 90$. Which is way too much. And I'm not even talking about Store, it's way too overpriced.
    One thing better is that I only lost SS and TL.
    I've heard, that
    1. Some of the retailers demanded cashback, so some of the codes aren't valid from that moment and EA deleted them from accounts
    2. EA just doesn't like us having DLCs for 1/4 the price
    3. Some codes were entered twice, so they got deleted

I would probably get them back from sellers on G2A with another codes, but I didn't get the Shield. Yet it's still better, because buying these expansions for the second time would probably cost less that two shields for these two pieces of gameplay.
    Well, I think I'm gonna go into my local shop, buy PSC, redeem it in G2A and buy some other things along with SS and TL.

• Agree Agree x 1