1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

[POLL:] What Is The Best Game Pack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kai Chen, Jun 10, 2017.

?

What is the best Game Pack?

1. Outdoor Retreat

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  2. Spa Day

7 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Dine Out

15 vote(s)
    12.1%
  4. Vampires

26 vote(s)
    21.0%
  5. Parenthood

73 vote(s)
    58.9%
  1. Blue
    Playful

Blue
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

The only one I haven't got is Vampires, but out of the rest of them I'd say Parenthood.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ScarletPipper
    Inspired

ScarletPipper
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

Although I really like all of the GPs in their own way, Parenthood is the best by far. It expanded live mode and build mode the most by far, in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kendrana
    Fine

Kendrana
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

My favorite game pack so far is Vampires. I'm quite a big fan of supernaturals in Sims games so I was excited to see vampires return in The Sims 4.

4. Xiao Lin
    Bored

Xiao Lin
    1/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 City Living

i really want to get parenthood next, and from what i've seen and heard, it's already my favorite.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Duwsh
    Inspired

Duwsh Premium Member
    49/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

I'm so surprised that Dine Out is so far down the list, personally Parenthood is my favourite but I honestly thought that DO would be on top.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the first GP is voted the worst and the latest is the best, it could be that the features are fresher in peoples minds or maybe that the developers have just got better at packs (I do think thats it to be honest). Very interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CatnessSimmer
    Confident

CatnessSimmer
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

Parenthood is the best in my opinion because it adds so much to the table that you usually use in your everyday sims lives compared to the others. I dont like the others all that much simply because I use them once and get bored.

For example I played with a vampire household did everything there is to do for that GP and I don't plan on using it ever again, maybe the furniture or clothes but none of the gameplay elements.

Then there's Spa Day, I try to plop down a spa every time i create a new save file and I proceed to visit that spa most likely once in a generation, yoga and meditation was fun and all but I haven't been playing with these skills since spa days release when I initially created a household just for those new skills.

I never liked Outdoor retreat, the clothes were a big nope for me, the furniture was also not my style at all. The only thing I sometimes use is the bed. I haven't went camping with my sims for a long time, probably because sometimes I just forget its even a feature, I'd rather have my sims go on an actual vacation with hotels and such instead of the woods.

Last but not least is Dine out. Dine out is actually a nice GP that I use for date's or just family outings, but I haven't build a restaurant myself in ages. It just isnt my thing, I can play with it once but after that I usually have enough. Same happened with Get to Work careers and shops, did every single one of them once and i dont plan on returning to them. Maybe only the medical career, since the law career for me was quite annoying while the scientist one is again not my cup of tea, I never liked that career in TS3 either, I prefer to keep things to some degree realistic, and lazer guns that change objects aren't quite that...

Wow this is really long, and pretty negative, sorry but I wanted to give my opinion. Just wish we would get pets, seasons and maybe a teenager themed GP/SP instead of these ones that you use once and youre done with it :(

7. Alexander Mikhaylov
    Sad

Alexander Mikhaylov
    3/12

So, here is my top:
    #1 - Outdoor Retreats
    #2 - Spa Day
    #3 - Parenthood
    #4 - Dine out
    #5 - Vampires
    I just don't really like supernatural )

8. likely6
    Very Happy

likely6
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

I like Parenthood and Vampires the best so far, in that order

9. Ayser Croft
    Sad

Ayser Croft
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

I'm gonna have to vote for Vampires.. Haven't gotten the chance to try Parenthood and Spa Day. It's no surpise that Outdoor Retreat got hardly any votes because it was really tedious and underwhelimg.

10. cozysimmer
    Tense

cozysimmer
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood

I love, love Parenthood so much! It adds such a realistic aspect to the game!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

Number 1 = Vampires
    Number 2 = Parenthood
    Number 3 = Dine Out
    Number 4 = Outdoor Retreat
    Number 5 = Spa Day

I usually say Vampires and Parenthood are the best packs equally but for me i was too excited for Vampires considering we've hadn't had another lifestate in so long and the fact The Sims 4 Vampires are better than the two previous incarnations combined and more.

12. SimUriel
    Inspired

SimUriel
    14/23

1. Parenthood (because of the depth in family game play and variety brings the reality in the sims and it's a great pack)
    2. Spa day (because as a builder the amazing amount and verity of build and by objects is outstanding)
    3. Vampires (because the amount of game play and building is so detailed and authentic)
    4. Dine out ( because it's game play is fun and bring's a lot of realistic activity's for the sims and beautiful objects )
    5. Outdoor retreat (because personally I love nature and the game play bring's a lot of fun activity's for the sims)
    this is my personnel list I love all of them but some more ;)

13. matt01

matt01
    1/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Parenthood

I actually have yet to play a family since getting Parenthood, so right now I'd say Spa Day because the objects are beautiful. I've found Dine Out to be too glitchy and not very fun.

14. xMarit
    Inspired

xMarit
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together

Even though the only GP I have right now is Outdoor Retreat, I just had to vote for Parenthood because it looks like so much fun! I always play legacy style, so the more family-related options, the better :)

15. Quezar
    Tense

Quezar
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

1. Dine Out
    2. Parenthood
    3. Vampires
    4. Spa Day
    5. Outdoor Retreat

While Dine Out is quite a buggy mess, I do love serving people food! And the more occult sims the better in my opinion!

16. Kirill
    Fine

Kirill Premium Member
    79/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

1. Dine Out
    2. Vampires
    3. Parenthood
    4. Spa Day/Outdoor Retreat

17. Pettro33
    Happy

Pettro33
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

1) Parenthood
    2) Dine Out
    3) Vampires
    4) Spa Day
    5) Outdoor Retreat

Here is my opinion!