POLL: Will you be getting The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 My First Pet' started by jovjovan, Mar 6, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Will you be getting The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff?

1. Yes!

32 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No.

54 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. On the fence...

28 vote(s)
    24.6%
  1. jovjovan
    Very Inspired

jovjovan Founder Staff Member
    145/180

Graphic Designer
    In case you've missed out on the news, The Sims Team has announced their new Stuff Pack - The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff.

After reading all the news and information about the pack is it something that sparks your interest enough to purchase it next week? Let us know in the thread!

2. ke_Wired
    Fine

ke_Wired Ultimate Member
    68/90

College Student
    Yeah, but I’m gonna wait for a sale

3. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

I am. Im willing to get more outfits for my doggos and kittens. I can't wait to try out the small pets as well.

4. Lkrepp

Lkrepp
    8/12

The majority of the time stuff packs don’t go on sale

5. Adamskii6
    Very Happy

Adamskii6
    28/45

Uhhh.. They know many of us will because we want all the content and that's why it's a money grab. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. LuLiLa96
    Inspired

LuLiLa96
    6/12

Yes. i think it's fun, get to work should get one too

7. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    Right now, no. I still want Laundry day first and Jungle Adventure, after that. I think the pets content in Cats and Dogs will suffice for now.

8. Blade X
    Fine

Blade X
    19/23

Nope...personally I wish it was already in the cats and dogs expansion pack and the idea of having stuff packs for expansion packs don't suit me. Don't get me wrong some stuff in that pack is interesting like having new outfits for your pets and new build/buy stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kendrana
    Very Happy

Kendrana
    13/23

Cosmetologist
    No, I don't think so. In my opinion, they're getting into a bad habit which appears to be purposely leaving out content in expansion packs so that they can make more money by releasing it in a stuff pack.

• Agree Agree x 8
  10. laravalentine10

laravalentine10
    8/12

It is a seriously pathetic money grab and on some level I dont want to contribute and fund that. But I already have cats and dogs and It does look good and I really really want hedgehogs. I don't mind the £10 but I feel they could have completely left out the cat and dog clothing, added that in an update and focused more on the smaller pets. Because it's not fair on those who don't have the expansion and it also devalues Cats&Dogs. Also not fair to expect someone to pay £10 for the stuff pack and either not get it's full content because they don't have Cats&Dogs, or fork out an extra £35 to get it. I like the content and the gameplay, but the marketing technique is just pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. simaginative
    Uncomfortable

simaginative
    8/12

Storyteller & Professional Dreamer
    Honestly I'm a bit disappointed to hear people say they'll buy it. I feel like if we all stood together and refuse, we could create real change and prevent this nonsense from happening again.

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. laravalentine10

laravalentine10
    8/12

We should all form an official protest. By buying it we are essentially funding the idea that they may try this again and it's ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. Adamskii6
    Very Happy

Adamskii6
    28/45

I agree!! Can someone start a petition? I'm actually serious.. We need to stand up for what we believe in!

Or maybe someone can make a post where people sign their names? I have no idea but we NEED to do something!

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Adamskii6
    Very Happy

Adamskii6
    28/45

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  15. Blade X
    Fine

Blade X
    19/23

16. simaginative
    Uncomfortable

simaginative
    8/12

Storyteller & Professional Dreamer
    Someone please, post this on the sims forum so more people can see it - I can't post links there as I'm a new member.

17. Theotherdesanta
    Uncomfortable

Theotherdesanta
    19/23

Homerunner
    Despite thinking the pack is an absolute middle finger to simmers, I’m gonna be buying it since it’s not my money and go see just how bad it really is....also I want cute furniture....don’t judge.

I understand why people are outraged about it because it is just store content in a pack, it’s disgusting EA are pumping us for money for such little gain but hopefully the negative media will show them not to cross this line again.

Or if they do....don’t make it obvious.

Just a note in regards to this pack that I noticed: I made a comment on YouTube about this earlier and someone advised me not to buy it, my comment slating the pack stayed while theirs disappeared and I don’t believe youtubers can delete comments they’ve made on a video, only the poster of said video can, so someone at EA may have seen the negative media and deleted it, although kept the other comments negatively addressing it.

18. laravalentine10

laravalentine10
    8/12

After seeing the live stream and the reviews, the pack seems like left over content just thrown in. It doesn't have nearly the same amount of content in terms of cas, build/buy and gameplay as the others have. It's barely on par with cool kitchen stuff and that says something.

19. Adamskii6
    Very Happy

Adamskii6
    28/45

The negative media doesn't matter if we buy it... They are a company, and unfortunately, companies are all about supply and demand. If we pay for something, it sends them the signal that we like it and want more of it. I hate this so much but it's the sad truth. They will not listen to negative feedback if this pack sells well, and that's why I'm not going to be buying it.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Adlw
    Inspired

Adlw Creator
    65/68

Animation
    Frankly I do not think I take it, I miss the Jungle, and other stuff pack. And when I see that most items in this stuff pack are ... well, I do not want to pay the high price for such content. Decidedly the March period for the Sims 4 is always disappointing. The previous years were similar after good content September-December the following period always creates a negative voltage because the content does not follow the expectations of the players. It's still the worst period for sims 4. I hope the next few will be really more in what we've been waiting for ages. The seasons, the return of cars for example.