Prices (for our Sims) of some things

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Spa Day' started by pearlbh, Aug 21, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. pearlbh

pearlbh
    33/45

Freelance Writer
    Does anybody else think that 20 Simoleons to light incense that only burns for an hour or so is ridiculous? Maybe it's longer than an hour, but it seems to go out pretty fast, and the mood buff goes away instantly when the incense burns out or when the Sim leaves the room. Because of that, I made a mod to lower the price of lighting incense to 5 Simoleons. Maybe that's an incredible cheat, but I don't care. :)

I'm considering also lowering the price of soaking in the tub with the aromatherapy options. I mean the regular bathtub soak, not the hot tub (because that's free, ironically, once you upgrade the hot tub.) Mud baths are dirty, lower hygiene, and cost 60 Simoleons - for what benefit? The other soaks are 30, which seems like it should be more like 15. Or even 10. I'm cheap!

The thing is, I don't mind my Sims paying these prices when they go to a spa, but at home, when you buy the tub, it shouldn't cost 30 Simoleons every time you want to use it. But with incense, that shouldn't cost anything when it's in a spa because it should be the responsibility of the spa owners to light it. So I'm fine with my 5 Simoleon mod with that. I'm still debating on the bath soak lower price mod. What do you guys think?

2. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    I don't think of simoleons as Euros or Dollars. A single high-quality apple would retail for absurd prices if I thought in terms of real-life currencies.