Promote Your Channels, Find New Simmers!

Discussion in 'Share and promote!' started by Prisma, Apr 8, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Prisma
    Inspired

Prisma
    39/45

Veterinary Technichian/Student
    Hey Everyone!

There are new simmers joining the community every day and I thought it would be great to have a thread in which we can post our channels and get to know each other. Whether your channel is new or old post it below. Please check out the other channels listed here and give them some love. You never know, you may find your new favorite simmer to watch :D

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMR47Vgvw_5z37JJbR5aUlA

2. LuminousDreamSquad

LuminousDreamSquad
    6/12

Hey everyone! My name is Diamond and my sisters (Yasmina and Zara) and I just made a youtube channel called LuminousDreamSquad. so please check it out and let us know what you think! Also if any current youtubers have any advice you can give us on starting a youtube channel it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Riley Simmer

Riley Simmer
    6/12

4. RogueHippie
    Dazed

RogueHippie
    64/68

5. Purplerabbit

Purplerabbit
    1/12

How do I get more people to come to my party?

TNEPWAU is my friend code.

6. Sims Girl

Sims Girl
    1/12

Hi, guys! Here is a link to my channel! I currently post BTS (Bangtan Boys) and The Hobbit let's play videos and plan on doing a Saints Row Let's play soon!

I really need more viewers and commenters though. It's hard to make videos when nobody is saying what they want to see. >.> thank you!

7. SimetryGaming
    Very Inspired

SimetryGaming
    1/12

Hi everyone! My name is Luna! I am obviously in need of some simmer friends, so if anyone else is too, then hit me up!