Ruby's attempt at the 'Crazy Cat Lady' Challenge

Discussion in 'Sims Stories' started by RubyFehu, Dec 3, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. RubyFehu

Hi guys!

So this is my first time posting on here ever, I've played sims and tried to do challenges for so long but my laptop was rubbish so I could never complete them, as it is. I now have a computer and I can play my games and hopefully complete legacy challenges. I'm planning on trying lots of ones and I'm going to post them all here.

As this is my first time doing a challenge on my computer, I decided to do a relatively quick game, one that I can probably complete in a single day so I'll be uploading a lot. All credit goes to Chelsea Cat for creating the idea! I will post the link at a later date.

First up, I'll introduce you to my crazy cat lady and her kittens!
    [​IMG]

This is Kitty Braeburn, doesn't look like much of a crazy cat lady does she? Not all look the same, but maybe, just maybe she start to look slightly insane as time goes on! After all, 7 kittens isn't going to be easy now is it?

Now onto our kittens:

[​IMG]
    First up we have Sasha who is a Ragdoll kitten, her traits are: Fluffy, Affectionate and Playful

[​IMG]
    This is Tigger, a Bengal kitten with the traits: Free Spirit, Prowler and Smart

[​IMG]
    Now we have Mitsy, a Tuxedo kitten with the traits: Aloof, Smart, Lazy

[​IMG]
    Birdy is based strongly off my cat, he is a Russian Blue with the traits: Glutton, Prowler and Free Spirit.

[​IMG]
    Simone is a Siamese who has the traits:Skittish, Friendly, Lazy

[​IMG]
    Stripes is a Tabby whose traits are: Spoiled, Playful and Talkative

[​IMG]
    Last but not least is Ginger who is a Maine Coon with the traits: Mischievous, Friendly and Curious.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RubyFehu

I moved the... unique family into Bedlington Bay, the lot named Bedlington Boathouse. Kitty is scarce on furniture for herself, it seems she spent almost all her money on her beloved kittens.

[​IMG]

Whilst I know it isn't overly impressive, this challenge is unlikely to take me long and so I didn't put as much effort into designing the house as I would, my main focus is going to be caring for seven kittens!

- - -
    Kitty spent most of the morning trying to round up the kittens and get them all into the house so she could keep a close watch on them all, it was made difficult for her when she had visitors over and they invited themselves to fuss the kittens. It was a long morning, but eventually she got them all home safe. However, in doing so Kitty made herself be slightly disliked by the Delgato family as she prioritized her kittens over them.

It also didn't help that Tigger decided he wanted to go for an adventure before Kitty could get hold of him and she found him a short distance away from the house.

[​IMG]

- - -

As the sim pets only take about 3 or 4 days to age up from kitten to adult, I'm going to spend each day trying to get her friendship level max with at LEAST two kittens. Today her focus was on Sasha and the trouble making Tigger!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sasha was more receptive than Tigger and even though Kitty didn't manage to max out her friendship with them both, it was getting late and tomorrow is a new day!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    I really love the story!:hearts: I wish I could see the pictures - photobucket seems to hate me: it never shows me anything.
    Безымянный.png

I hope you'll be able to upload images on these forums soon!
    Have added your thread to watched. Looking forward to more news from Kitty and the kittens!