S.O.S - Help me save my game

Discussion in 'Posts Discussion' started by postgubben, Mar 14, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. postgubben
    Sad

Hi, I really hope someone clicks on this thread because I need some serious help and I am going to try to keep it short.
    And I wan't to apologise in advance for my spelling, english is not my first language.

My problem: I have my sims on my ex bf's origin account. He installed my game on porpuse on his account in case we would break up - and yesterday we did.. I need to somehow save everything and be able to play on MY origin account. Sims is my escape from my for now sucky life, and i really need it.

I was thinking that I somehow can save all of my progress on sims on a external drive, buy The sims 4 (and all the packs and stuff) and somehow go from there and in the end save everything I spent on building up..

Please Help Me. Thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student
    I'm sorry to say this, but you'd have to buy them again if you want to play them on your own Origin account :(

That is really messed up they redeemed your codes on their account.

The only advice I can give you is saving your entire Sims 4 folder to an external drive for when you get ahold of Sims 4 titles once again.

• Agree Agree x 2