Should I Buy Spa Day?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Spa Day' started by Life Is Strange, Jul 30, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Life Is Strange
    Fine

Life Is Strange
    8/12

Well i loved Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work but i don't know if i Should buy Spa Day, it's seens like it doesn't have a lot to do in this game pack but it's look very good and useful.
    So what do you think? Should i buy this game pack?

• Like Like x 1
  2. JakeDavidBTG
    Happy

JakeDavidBTG Supreme Member
    104/135

College Student
    It does have a good amount of things in it! New features such as saunas, mud baths, yoga, aquariums, and there are a good variety of other objects like chairs and decorations, a nice amount of new clothing and hairstyles, I think It's a really good pack and Is most defiantly worth the money, I highly recommend it :) x

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    It's the best so far!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    124/135

An Actor in my dreams .-.
    I think it's one of the best so far! Definitely buy it! I still haven't purchased it but it looks so awesome and I'm planning to this week :)

5. TheBlueSpirit

TheBlueSpirit
    8/12

I like Spa Day much more than Outdoor Retreat. You can order a massage service if you have a massage table/chair! (Or just ask a household member to help you out)

Personally, I bought it for the furniture. The gym set looks much sleeker. The sauna is awesome. Yoga mats are awesome. There are these transparent water walls! I put them in my dining room and it looks amazing. I made my living room look so much cozier with the ottomans! Aquariums are really cute for studies.

Ahh! I was so skeptical about buying this game pack but it's really worth it in my opinion! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. jenna
    Very Playful

jenna Little Lamb ♡ Supreme Member
    139/180

i think you should, Spa Day is great and fun it adds something to the game. i cannot get enf yoga i like taking my sims to the spa

7. pearlbh

pearlbh
    33/45

Freelance Writer
    Yes. :) I waited until just this week to buy it, and I should have just bought it when it came out. It's awesome for controlling emotions with the various objects and activities. Yoga is fun, and learning to teleport can come in handy.

8. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    OMG! Spas are my favourite community lot to go to!

• Like Like x 1
  9. SimSerendipity

SimSerendipity Staff Member
    23/45

Hehe! Mine too, they are the best! I just love the relaxing music :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Miker2209
    Very Flirty

Miker2209 Lust For Life Supreme Member
    140/180

Studying
    I had it with most of the packs, because outdoor retreat was a little boring to me so i'm careful with buying them, but spa day looks cool, especially for building so i'm probably going to buy this one.

11. Tatiana
    Very Sad

Tatiana Procrastinator Extraordinaire Staff Member
    200/225

I bought it. I have yet to do any game play with it. However, it has my favorite CAS and build/buy items in all TS4 in it. The stuff is just gorgeous and very well made. It goes into all my builds and I've had fun recoloring all of it.

I say....if you can afford it and stuff....get it. I've enjoyed it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Simarvellous
    Inspired

Simarvellous Ultimate Member
    74/90

Photographer / Photo Editor
    I really like it! I love the Yoga, it's funny when your sim wobbles and stuff. :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. SimmerDownSouth
    Happy

SimmerDownSouth Staff Member
    139/180

Biochemist
    I love Spa Day. There's not a single part of it I can criticize.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    Spa Day is one of those rare gems that I can honestly say is perfect. I've always been highly critical of The Sims 4 and all its packs even though I love the game so that's rare for me to say, but I cannot find a single flaw with Spa Day. It's completely flawless. The new build and buy items are gorgeous and allow for some amazing modern builds, the CAS items and the hair are just to die for, the new spa lots are incredible and beautiful, the yoga classes are so much fun, so are the massages and meditation and the sauna (I think there's even a new death type added to the game with this pack related to the sauna, but I haven't encountered it yet). If you have Get To Work, you can sell a variety of spa and wellness objects which is cool. The whole pack is just great and so well made and thought out. My rich Sims go get massages and take yoga classes at the spa all the time and my poor Sims meditate and do yoga on their own at home and take the occasional mud/soak bath at home. You can still enjoy Spa Day at home which is great.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1