1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Sims 4 My Orphanage Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Mega Simmer, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Welcome to my version of the Orphanage Challenge where you and your sim have to find forever homes for your orphanage children.

Getting Started:
    Make One or two sims of your liking. Move them into any house of any price using the "Freerealestate on" cheat. Then give yourself 100,000 simoleons by using the "testing cheats on" cheats and the money 100000. Then click the computer and adopt some kids. (Can be as few or as many as you please)

Objective:
    The objective of this is to adopt kids and find them a forever home. And what I mean by forever home is...
    *Child or teen sim must have ONE trait in common with ONE parent.
    *ONE Parent must have a JOB
    *Child or teen sim must have relationsip part half way filled or good friends with each parent. If there are other sims in the household they must have relationship bar one-fourth filled.

If all these occur then you may move in child or teen sim. Baby's are not allowed to be adopted since they don't have a trait and can't talk to any of the parents. Every time a child is adopted you receive 3,000 simoleons

Rules
    *Money cheats are allowed for buying of the house and starting out with 100,000
    *If you play with one sim you can't have a job but if you play with two sims only one can have a job
    *Babies cant be adopted by other families until a child
    *Teen sims are allowed to be orphanage kids
    * Only can a child or teen sim be adopted if all the requirements are met
    *You can adopt as many kids as you want
    *3,000 simoleons are earned after a kid is adopted
    *You must try your best to have kids do well in school and work on their aspiration
    *You may get married and have kids of your own

The Games ends when...
    *Child, teen, or baby is taken away by social care
    *Child or Teen doesn't get adopted before they age into a Young Adult
    *When your main sim dies

I hope you guys like this challenge and if you want to watch my youtube series on it click here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkGyfXJRJAKBJti9MJiI9K4Yo6_96YwNZ
    Comment any questions or tips for me. Have fun trying this challenge out!!

• Like Like x 7
  2. SeaSims

SeaSims
    • 8/11

Cute challenge, simple, no to hard, love it! I will try it out :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Yeah I've found a lot of joy in it

4. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Tell me how it goes

5. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    • 124/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

Simple and doable challenge! Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  6. alicextayy
    Playful

alicextayy
    • 23/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work

Ooh, this sounds fun. I might give it a go!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

If you do it let me know and tell me how it goes. If u want to see it you can check out my series on YouTube my channel is Mega Simmer

8. Saraxo

Saraxo
    • 3/9

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day

This is so unique and cute! I'm definitely going to give it a try :):p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Yeah let me know how it goes send pics if u want

10. alicextayy
    Playful

alicextayy
    • 23/45

Much harder than I thought it would be, having fun trying though! :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Yep finding that forever home is quote difficult but super fun

12. maisiemoo447

maisiemoo447
    • 8/11

definitely trying it seems like so much fun

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Aww glad you are

14. Maniyaanoop

Maniyaanoop
    • 18/36

o_Oone question how do u find them forever homes?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Well you saw all the requirements. So you meet sims. And talk to them. Get to know them so you know their traits and see if one matches the child. You can also ask what their career is. So just meet new sims.

16. melissagames
    Happy

melissagames Staff Member
    • 24/45

This challenge sounds awesome! I might do it sometime. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Maniyaanoop

Maniyaanoop
    • 18/36

Oh ok thanks for the help

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  18. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Your welcome :)

19. shontelly

shontelly
    • 18/36

I love your challenge :) It did give me a challenge because a lot of sims didn't have a job or was either a stay at home mom/dad but that's what makes it fun! Great job on creating it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mega Simmer
    Happy

Mega Simmer
    • 24/45

Thank you. And yes that's what defiantly makes it a challenge. Have fun Send me pics if you want. I'd love to see how it's going for you.