Sims 4: The Last Sims On Earth Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Loli Pop, Jul 1, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Stephanie Allen

Stephanie Allen
    3/12

Just bought 3 easels and a woodworking table. Also got 2 computers to have them write books. I made a major mistake and had 2 boy babies lol sooo its going to take a bit longer for my population to grow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loli Pop
    Happy

Loli Pop
    3/12

lol, but it seems like your making a lot of money, and fast.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Zylria

Zylria
    3/12

I love a new challenge! ♥

4. ChibiCopy

ChibiCopy
    1/12

Whew. Finished first part of challenge .I now have 2 woman pregnant . Making money mostly by selling the crops, and have workbench, and now a molbert for selling pictures.

But to whom all these sells... Who knows, maybe aliens buy it, and when someone grow up, they build the rocket so that they can take revenge on those nasty aliens :)))

5. ChibiCopy

ChibiCopy
    1/12

Okay. So i have kids, and now it rise some more questions(I'm stream almost everyday on twitch ,same nickname, not sure if I can upload it on YouTube cause I have some glitches and quality of the stream sometimes not good)
    - Young Adults can move, but can I instead move some of adults? (do I need to turn off aging on not playable lots?)
    - Can I fall in love with some adult and move?
    - Do they need to be in love at all and be married to each other to move?
    - What to do when all first sims die? Cause they soon be Elders and what then. ..
    - When I move first Young Adults can I play with them and with founder lot the same time? Or do I need to play only founder lot?
    - I have two girls, and when they move can I go as a guest to their house and seduce on of them and maybe marry and then move to other lot and second girl will be left alone in that lot?

6. ChibiCopy

ChibiCopy
    1/12

Okay, so today my sims gonna be elders and kids grow to a young adults. I decided to move out with young adults, other houses not aging and will be playing young adults .Maybe this can count as a failed challenge.. .

7. ChibiCopy

ChibiCopy
    1/12

I suddenly remembered! That woman don't age when they pregnant! I have hope now :)

8. ChibiCopy

ChibiCopy
    1/12

Whew. I turned off aging on other lots. Removed first young adults and try for a baby at this moment but second woman cannot try for baby and I understand that it because first woman give birth to a double.. .

9. Loli Pop
    Happy

Loli Pop
    3/12

Sorry I havent been able to reply but thanks on keeping me updated! Its nice to see you accomplished the first part of the challenge! I would love to watch one of your streams!

• Like Like x 1
  10. ChibiCopy

ChibiCopy
    1/12

Cool. I was thinking that you busy so just write this info.
    And today was planning to play further.
    But right now thinking about playing first young adults. Wanna invite over those two sims that didn't have a child.

11. Loli Pop
    Happy

Loli Pop
    3/12

You got really far into the challenge in a short amount of time! I couldn't even do that, haha. What do you live stream on and whats your acc?

12. ChibiCopy

ChibiCopy
    1/12

What do i live stream on? Like what games ? Acc is ChibiCopy :)
    Yesterday got two first girls pregnant :)
    And almost all first sims elders now: (