1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Sims Medieval and Windows 10

Discussion in 'The Sims Medieval' started by SnarkyWitch, Jul 31, 2015.

1. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    6/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood

I'm finally reinstalling Sims Medieval with all the updates and the Pirates and Nobles expansion on Windows 10, I'm so excited! I really hope it works. I was stuck on Windows 8 before I upgraded and Sims Medieval with the updates and EP doesn't run on Windows 8 but I've heard that it works on Windows 10 so I'm hoping for the best! Will add a Sims Medieval album to my media if it does!

Have you played Sims Medieval on Windows 10 yet? Do you have the Pirates & Nobles expansion? This is easily my favourite Sims spin-off and I've missed it so much.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SailorDrew
    Focused

SailorDrew
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Dine Out

I was thinking about re-installing this one too. It was such a shock when I first started playing it, how different it was, but I love it! Did you notice any issues playing it on Windows 10?

I was also trying to see if there was any CC for the game out there, but I didn't really see any. :/

3. bunwoo
    Fine

bunwoo Premium Member
    69/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff

I have played this in Windows 10 and it works really well! No issues so far :)

4. appyFamil

appyFamil
    6/12

Where do I get It?