Sims Medieval and Windows 10

Discussion in 'The Sims Medieval' started by SnarkyWitch, Jul 31, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. SnarkyWitch
    Very Sad

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth
    Storyteller

Writer
    I'm finally reinstalling Sims Medieval with all the updates and the Pirates and Nobles expansion on Windows 10, I'm so excited! I really hope it works. I was stuck on Windows 8 before I upgraded and Sims Medieval with the updates and EP doesn't run on Windows 8 but I've heard that it works on Windows 10 so I'm hoping for the best! Will add a Sims Medieval album to my media if it does!

Have you played Sims Medieval on Windows 10 yet? Do you have the Pirates & Nobles expansion? This is easily my favourite Sims spin-off and I've missed it so much.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SailorDrew
    Focused

I was thinking about re-installing this one too. It was such a shock when I first started playing it, how different it was, but I love it! Did you notice any issues playing it on Windows 10?

I was also trying to see if there was any CC for the game out there, but I didn't really see any. :/

3. bunwoo
    Fine

Premium Member

I have played this in Windows 10 and it works really well! No issues so far :)

4. appyFamil

Where do I get It?

5. SnarkyWitch
    Very Sad

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth
    Storyteller

Writer
    You can buy the deluxe edition which comes with the base game + all the updates, the Pirates & Nobles Adventure Pack and all the bonus content that initially came with the preordered limited edition of the base game for $20 on Origin. I ended up having to repurchase the other day because I lost my old discs but I'm pretty sure $20 for all of that is less than what I paid for just the base game back in the day, plus I didn't have the bonus preorder content and I do now, so I'm happy, lol.