So, my thoughts of those "Gameplay Videos" and stuff...

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs' started by Pettro33, Oct 30, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Pettro33
    Happy

Oh my, those videos are so frickin cool. But I saw some things (as I am curious deal with it), and they looked... uncomfortable. I am gonna point out what freaked me out.

- There are only 3 townie households. Frickin 3. City Living, in comparison, had 8 townie households.
    - That brings to second point, the map is beautiful and everything, but it's smaller in my opinion than rest of other worlds.
    - As for townie households, all of them CHANGED. Delgatos look different now, Catarina (crazy lady) looks MORE different now, heck even the gay couple looks different now. What?! I liked the old version of them, put it back.

However, on the good side (so you dont think im pessimistic lol):
    - Uncontrollable pets are even more fun than controllable ones! It looks so cute.
    - The fact dogs can swim is frickin sweet!
    - According to Polish sims-site, DotSims, they are some new good things about the patch that will come with new EP. Some new things (probably) are:
    x New roof types (confirmed I think)
    x Culling option (idk what that means, but i think its something to do with households and generations)
    x When you click New Game button, instead of game port you to CAS, it will port you to Manage Worlds. Thats kinda sad actually, as I liked starting in CAS lol.
    x Vampires and Aliens are now both under Occult option in CAS.
    x And finally, you can resize DOWN the objects! (woohoo)

So yeah, so far I'm liking it and I hope I will like it when it comes out as well! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    As for the two first points - there is SO MUCH added to the game that it's like a NEW game not just an EP. So I don't care about the number of the households and the size of the world.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AquaSimmer
    Fine

Premium Member

Student/YouTuber
    As for the world size, I seem to like how each word is kind of random with how many neighborhoods there are.This world looks perfect, and there's a lot of extra open space to run around. As for households, I've never cared about the number so I can't really say it bothers me lol.

I've been campaigning for new game> world view for SO LONG. I'm so excited that you won't have to go to CAS, now I can just build if I want to. Or build the house first before creating the family.

Choosing the Sim cap is a very important feature, now people can avoid culling all together, or can choose favorite households to save.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pettro33
    Happy

Yeah, youre right girls. :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nayec5
    Happy

These things that you mention won't come with the EP, they will come in a free update some days before (maybe the7th or the 8th of november) for everybody. If you buy or not the new EP you'll have them in you game. ;)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read the word "patch". o_O

• Like Like x 1
  6. SallyC
    Inspired

Goddess of my Sim people
    I really enjoy watching the pets move. It seems like everything is exactly how it's supposed to be: realistic but it still goes very well with the cartoon-ish look of the whole game.

What amused me a lot was the golden poop. What a surprise! I just sat there with an open mouth and couldn't believe it. :D It impressed me so much that I still remember that the probability of golden poop is 5 %. :D Not so little if you play a lot.

• Like Like x 1