1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Stories and Generations Challenges

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by NutellaX, Jul 28, 2015.

?

What do you think?

Poll closed Aug 8, 2015.
  1. It's nice i'll try this.

66.7%
  2. Wow, it's awesome!

33.3%
  3. Ewww this is just too hard!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Didn't like it much...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NutellaX

NutellaX
    8/12

HEY EVERYBODY :)

WELCOME TO MY CHALLENGE : STORIES AND GENERATIONS

RULES AND GOALS :

• TO FINISH THIS CHALLENGE YOU MUST HAVE FIVE GENERATIONS
    • FIVE GENERATIONS MUST HAVE THE SAME LASTNAME
    • YOU CAN ONLY START WITH TWO SIMS ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE
    • YOU CAN SEE THE CHALLENGE IS CALLED STORIES AND GENERATIONS SO YOU HAVE TO CREATE A LOT OF 'STORIES AND DRAMA-ISH STUFF!!!!
    • WELL I REALLY WANT TO KEEP UP WİTH U SO PLSSSS UPDATE TO ME FROM THIS THREAD OR SEND MESSAGES TO ME :D
    HARD PART OF RULESS:
    • U WILL DELETE THE LOT AT WILLOW CREEK WHICH IS 50X50 (THIS BIT IS LIKE LEGACY CHALLENGE) BUY THE KNIGHT THING FROM THE BUY MODE.
    • YOUR BOTH SIMS CAN HAVE A JOB BUT CHOOSE WELL SO YOU CAN ENOUGH MONEY TO BUILD A HOUSE FOR ALL OF YOUR SIMS AND YOUR GENERATIONS (YOU CAN CHANGE THE HOUSE IF YOU WANT TO)
    • DO NOT CHEAT!!! <- MAIN RULE
    FISH A COWPLANT AND GROW IT AND THE COWPLANT HAS TO LIVE FOR FIVE GENERATIONS BUT IF IT DIES YOU HAVE TO CATCH ANOTHER ONE!!!!

THATS IT AND PLSSSSSS ENJOY THIS CHALLENGE :D I HOPE SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN TRY IT AND FINISH IT
    -NUTELLAx

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    124/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

So much challenges, so little time, but I accept It! I'll definitely be trying it once I doing a few I had before :3

3. NutellaX

NutellaX
    8/12

thanks a lot i hope you'll enjoy it :D:D

4. SimmerDownSouth
    Happy

SimmerDownSouth Staff Member
    139/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out

Keeping a cow plant for 5 generations? Oh my...I can barely keep one alive for 5 days...but I could see this being fun!

5. NutellaX

NutellaX
    8/12

tnx for checking out :D

6. JessiSims114
    Energized

JessiSims114 YouTuber Staff Member
    68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

I love challenges that revolve around stories and generations, I'll have to try this :D

7. NutellaX

NutellaX
    8/12

tnx, by the way congrats on your channel :D

8. JessiSims114
    Energized

JessiSims114 YouTuber Staff Member
    68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

Thanks so much!! I'm really enjoying it :)

9. kimberly.w

kimberly.w
    8/12

I just got the Sims 4 haven't played it yet but been thinking should I start out with a challenge. For my first time playing this game if I do this will be the one I do let me know.

10. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    79/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

Thanks for this :) I am going to try my best and complete this :) xx

11. littlechey
    Happy

littlechey
    8/12

I'm going to try this sounds fun

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kota7135
    Happy

Kota7135
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

This sounds fun. It's a challenge to ease my way in to doing challenges. Not to hard not to easy. Excited to begin!!