Stuff Pack Suggestions??

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Ideas' started by chardy96, May 29, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. chardy96
    Inspired

chardy96
    1/12

Hi, everyone!

I am looking to expand my Sims 4 collection and cannot decide what to go for next. I am looking to get another stuff pack and have the following;
    • laundry day
    • spooky stuff
    I also have all of the EP's and all game packs aside from Jungle and Vampires as I am uninterested in those. If it helps, I like my game to be fairly realistic. Any suggestions are welcome!

2. JulesB

JulesB
    3/12

I can't say anything about spooky stuff as I don't own it but laundry day is really good! Really nice furnitures, if you like the rustic kind of feel in your house, definitely buy this one!

3. Armaan

Armaan
    6/12

I would suggest vintage glamour stuff especially if you play with wealthy sims