1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Surviving the Outdoors

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by AmyLR94, Jul 27, 2015.

1. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

Myself and my brother came up with this challenge together and we are going to try it out today :)

Your sims have been kicked out of their home, because they could not pay the rent. The sims ended up finding an empty lot, and decided to camp out with only the clothes they have and their camping gear.

Getting started:-
    - You start with 3 sims
    - They have to wear clothing from the outdoor retreat
    - 1 white, asain and black sim
    - They all have to have one negative trait
    - 1 sim with the active trait
    - 1 sim with the glutton trait
    - 1 sim with the genius trait
    - Has to be on an empty lot with a tent, campfire etc and a wooden crafting bench
    - NO MONEY CHEAT
    - You can marry anyone in the sims world (Your not bound to marrying people you have created)
    - Once you have a suitable living house, you can change your outdoor clothes to normal clothes.

Goal:-
    Your goal is to survive the outdoors and get enough money (via have stables, selling things that your build). Build yourself up to buying a house again and achieving higher in their career.

You fail if :-
    - You don't have a house by the time your sims are elders or have at least two children.

• Like Like x 5
  2. John
    Bored

John
    • 23/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work

It's supposed to be Harvestables not have stables.

• Like Like x 3
  3. simtastic40

simtastic40
    • 38/45

Normal lifespan I'm assuming? I love challenges like this, I'll definitely play!

• Like Like x 2
  4. John
    Bored

John
    • 23/45

Yep normal lifespan! Thanks! Hope you have fun with it! :D [This is the brother btw]

• Like Like x 3
  5. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

Thank you have fun with it and post some pictures in her so we can check your sims lives out :) xx

6. simtastic40

simtastic40
    • 38/45

Will do, I'm also gonna do a LP of it on my channel I think. :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Ooooo that would be great! What's your channel name? :) xx

8. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Oooo that would be great! What's your channel name? :) xx

9. simtastic40

simtastic40
    • 38/45

You can click on the link in my signature to see my channel. :)

One question regarding this challenge, do we have access to certain community lots, IE the park(s)? Or are we restricted to our lot?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lunicorn

Lunicorn
    • 23/45

This looks fun !! :)

11. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

You can go to community lots etc like the park and the library :) you just got to make sure that your camping an empty lot till you have enough money to build a house before you turn into an elder :) xx

• Like Like x 1
  12. simtastic40

simtastic40
    • 38/45

Thank you! Having fun with this challenge so far, I'll be uploading part 1 on my channel today. :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. John
    Bored

John
    • 23/45

Let us know when it's uploaded so we can check it out ^_^

14. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    • 124/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

This seems like fun! When I get outdoor retreat I will definitely be trying it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Vivacity
    Inspired

Vivacity Premium Member
    • 68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

This looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to try it out :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. rialrees

rialrees Premium Member
    • 69/72

Sounds like great fun! kind of like The Sims: Don't Starve :D May do a LP on my channel too in time :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Ooooo I cannot wait to see it :) hehe xx

18. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Awe thanks :) post some pictures I would like to see your world :) xx

19. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Enjoy :) xx

20. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    • 79/90

Ooooo what's your channel :) and have fun with it :) xx

• Like Like x 1