The 7 Toddler Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Kookietale, Jan 20, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Kookietale
    Dazed

Kookietale
    8/12

This is a challenge that I saw TheSimSupply do, so I gave it a try and it was fun (but some unfortunate events occurred 2 days before the challenge ended for me):baghead:.

Here's a link to his gameplay:

Here are the rules:

• There needs to be one Adult sim (Young Adult is fine) and 7 Toddlers(obviously).
    • The goal is to take care of all the toddlers until they automatically age up (Don't cheat by setting Sim Lifespan to short).
    • If you have the Vintage Glamour pack, you can hire a butler to help. You can also hire a nanny.
    • You can't get a job and you can't use money cheats, since you will be taking care of them 24/7.

Here are some tips:
    • DO NOT make a club to help you if you have Get Together(Trust me, I did and all that came out of it was a broken dollhouse and 7 toddlers almost burning to death. Plus, some toddlers might start crying because Stranger Danger.)
    • Try to focus on maxing out their Thinking skills, because it will cause them to have less nightmares.
    • You should probably lock the front door to keep your toddlers from wandering outside (because they will do that) but also be aware that if there is a fire you should unlock it.

I hope you guys have fun. Good luck :foamfinger:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChelleJo
    Dazed

ChelleJo
    1/12

I'm doing this challenge on my YouTube channel as well.

I've posted up to Day Five already but I have actually completed it (just only uploading one Sim day every real life day).

Day one video here.

3. AntonGlader
    Bored

AntonGlader
    9/12

I am doing this challenge on my twitch channel!
    I did do one personally first with long life span and the thought of the toddler that maxed all the toddler skills first "won" It was pretty fun!

4. Jade Lake
    Happy

Jade Lake
    9/12

Wow I have been trying to find this challenge ! Only one question is there a specific lot to use to do this challenge off the gallery??

5. Zylria

Zylria
    3/12

HEHE! I love this challenge! I do it all the time :D

6. OGsimmer
    Happy

OGsimmer
    3/12

I think you meant "you can use the money cheat"