The Ethnicity Challenge/Tag

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by xPastella, Aug 12, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. xPaleSimsx
    Confident

xPaleSimsx
    8/12

Fast Food :P
    This is Minnie. She actually was a little Japanese townie I made and when I saw this I immediately thought of her!
    I hope you guys don't mind but since Ive been obsessed with xUrbanSimsX and gave her a little life story. So since she came back from Japan with her father she wanted to really explore her ambitious side and creativity. She joined a bunch of different careers and did extremely well just she just couldn't seem to find her calling. Minnie is very outgoing and and other sims don't seem to understand why shes so happy and just plain fun young adult wanting to live her life to the fullest now shes finally a free sim living in Oasis Springs by herself (with her father right down the street of course). ​
    I really hope you guys like her and her story as of right now shes one of my favorites :bigsmile:

Asian 2.png Asian.png

• Like Like x 3
  2. Parapluies
    Happy

Parapluies Enthusiastic Chicken Nugget Supreme Member
    119/135

High school student
    Thank you! I haven't uploaded her to the gallery yet. Her cc are listed below

Hair
    Face mask (Xigua)
    Bag
    Shirt
    Pants
    Shoes
    Coffee

I can't remember where I get her eyes and glasses, sorry :(

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  3. Lunicorn

Lunicorn
    23/45

Youtuber <3
    Oh thank you so much!! I love your Sim ! X x x

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  4. timeladylexi

timeladylexi
    3/12

I always find my CAS funny because I come from a very cultured family, being part Native American and Filipino, adopted in African American family, and yet never even crossed my mind to have not created an ethnic sim. Defiantly doing this, going up on my youtube channel Pineapple Simmer as well.

5. Carly's World
    Happy

Carly's World
    23/45

Sims Player, duh
    I almost never play with sims with different ethnicities! I hope to break out of that shell soon! I'll try to show you all my result!

6. Sneaky Simmer

Sneaky Simmer
    1/12

Wow, all my sims are Caucasian and Asian, I can't believe I haven't really made any sims of other races yet. I need to try this tag.

7. FelinityKittyYT
    Very Playful

FelinityKittyYT
    1/12

I SHIP IT

8. FelinityKittyYT
    Very Playful

FelinityKittyYT
    1/12

I think I've done a lot of the base ones (White, Black, Mixed Race, Light Asian, some idek XD) except dark Asian and Indian, so maybe I'll try them! I think I've ignored those because they're difficult for me. Even Asian is difficult for me, I've been trying to make a Korean Sim for so long now... ;-;

9. Anne Ford
    Inspired

Anne Ford
    1/12

May I add additional challenges? Create a "Continental" Family with a sim representing each continent. Asia, Africa, Arctic, Aussie, Europe, N Am, and S Am, (I plan on using these as the names for the sims). Some continents are rather diverse, so any ethnicity that falls within a geographic region would be suitable. I would be interested in seeing how each continent is represented by others. My representative for the Asian continent.

Attached Files: