1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

The Fashion Eras Challenge (The Sims 4)

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by TenaGirlGamer, Aug 14, 2015.

1. TenaGirlGamer

TenaGirlGamer
    6/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

Your challenge is to make 8 different Sims from different Eras (ex. 1920, 1930.. ect).

Rules:

- Each Sim must closely resemble fashions of the particular era (Searching for reference photos via the internet is allowed).

- You cannot use the same hair/clothing items more than once (With the exception of make-up, jewelry and shoes).

- You must find clothing for each category; with the exception of athletic wear. Under this category you must use the full outfit from the base game. (See video for reference)

- The 8 eras you choose must be in chronological order

- You may use premade Sims or Sims off the Gallery.

- There is no time limit, however if you want to make this more challenging you can!

- The names of the sims must be the names of the eras (ex. The 50’s)

- All the sims must have traits and a aspiration.

- All must be Young Adults

- Custom content is allowed

- Use any of the Stuff Packs, Game Packs, Expansion Packs you want.

- Challenge your friends

- Be creative!

*If you do use this challenge ( via Youtube,Tumbr.. ect.) I do appreciate credit for creating this challenge*

Feel free to share your Creations with me, I would love to see the Sims you came up with.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ALotLikeWords
    Focused

ALotLikeWords Illustrator & Nerdzilla Supreme Member
    119/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

Wow, tough challenge. I hope to see someone give it a shot. My cc is more suited to 8 obscure subcultures than eras, but maybe I can make it happen.

Fantastic idea!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. aurorhawthorn
    Energized

aurorhawthorn Premium Member
    74/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff

4. TenaGirlGamer

TenaGirlGamer
    39/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

Thanks! :)

5. TenaGirlGamer

TenaGirlGamer
    39/45

Thank you! :)

6. FilipeAmaral
    Flirty

FilipeAmaral Creator
    115/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Vampires

Wow, really nice idea! Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Purple_Simmer

Purple_Simmer Premium Member
    68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day

This sounds awesome, dont know if ill be able to do this but i will definitely give it a go :) Fantastic Idea BTW. :) :) :p :p

8. TenaGirlGamer

TenaGirlGamer
    39/45

Thanks! :)

9. KatieGalaxyPlays

KatieGalaxyPlays Premium Member
    119/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

Love this challenge girl! I need to beef up my CC before I try this!

10. Canadian Simmer
    Fine

Canadian Simmer Ultimate Member
    109/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff

I'm giving each era it's own video. There's a lot of footage when you have 8 sims with all outfits.... anyway, here is 1920

11. Bookishsimmer
    Playful

Bookishsimmer
    1/12

I HAVEN'T ENOUGH CC TO DO IT :crying:

12. SallyC
    Inspired

SallyC
    19/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood

It might be sort of an extra challenge to try this with official Maxis stuff only. ;) Depending on which packs you already have, there are some styles possible to be recreated.

13. GranmaVee
    Focused

GranmaVee
    6/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

Hmmmm....this sounds like real fun.....the perfect something I need to get me started on learning cc....I think I'll give it a try ;)