The Fashion Eras Challenge (The Sims 4)

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by TenaGirlGamer, Aug 14, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. TenaGirlGamer

Your challenge is to make 8 different Sims from different Eras (ex. 1920, 1930.. ect).

Rules:

- Each Sim must closely resemble fashions of the particular era (Searching for reference photos via the internet is allowed).

- You cannot use the same hair/clothing items more than once (With the exception of make-up, jewelry and shoes).

- You must find clothing for each category; with the exception of athletic wear. Under this category you must use the full outfit from the base game. (See video for reference)

- The 8 eras you choose must be in chronological order

- You may use premade Sims or Sims off the Gallery.

- There is no time limit, however if you want to make this more challenging you can!

- The names of the sims must be the names of the eras (ex. The 50’s)

- All the sims must have traits and a aspiration.

- All must be Young Adults

- Custom content is allowed

- Use any of the Stuff Packs, Game Packs, Expansion Packs you want.

- Challenge your friends

- Be creative!

*If you do use this challenge ( via Youtube,Tumbr.. ect.) I do appreciate credit for creating this challenge*

Feel free to share your Creations with me, I would love to see the Sims you came up with.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ALotLikeWords
    Focused

ALotLikeWords Illustrator & Nerdzilla
    Supreme Member

Student
    Wow, tough challenge. I hope to see someone give it a shot. My cc is more suited to 8 obscure subcultures than eras, but maybe I can make it happen.

Fantastic idea!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. aurorhawthorn
    Energized

Premium Member

4. TenaGirlGamer

Thanks! :)

5. TenaGirlGamer

Thank you! :)

6. FilipeAmaral
    Flirty

Creator

Wow, really nice idea! Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Purple_Simmer

Premium Member

This sounds awesome, dont know if ill be able to do this but i will definitely give it a go :) Fantastic Idea BTW. :) :) :p :p

8. TenaGirlGamer

Thanks! :)

9. KatieGalaxyPlays

Premium Member

Love this challenge girl! I need to beef up my CC before I try this!

10. Canadian Simmer
    Fine

Ultimate Member

I'm giving each era it's own video. There's a lot of footage when you have 8 sims with all outfits.... anyway, here is 1920

11. Bookishsimmer
    Playful

I HAVEN'T ENOUGH CC TO DO IT :crying:

12. SallyC
    Inspired

Goddess of my Sim people
    It might be sort of an extra challenge to try this with official Maxis stuff only. ;) Depending on which packs you already have, there are some styles possible to be recreated.

13. GranmaVee
    Focused

Young At Heart Granma!
    Hmmmm....this sounds like real fun.....the perfect something I need to get me started on learning cc....I think I'll give it a try ;)