1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

The Homeless Author Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Gamer4life211, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Gamer4life211
    Very Happy

Gamer4life211 A Certified Potato Storyteller
    • 104/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 City Living

Will your Sims be the next Top Homeless Author?
    Requires: Base Game
    Optional: Get To Work (for Retail) Get together (for Island)

Rules:
    -No more than 1 sim in the beginning of the challenge.

-Must be on a empty lot. size doesn't matter.

- Not able to go any lots one exception is the Library and Park.

-You must write 50 books+ in order to build a house, get married, or have a kid.

-Your not able to writes books unless your inspired. if your inspired moodlet runs
    out of time you have to stop writing the book until your inspired again.

-Your only able to write one book per day no exceptions.

-your not allowed to get a Job.

-Your able to garden for food.

-Your Not able to marry or be in a relationship with any sims until you reach 50+ books or more.

-No Cheats.

-No one is able to move in with you or move in with them until you reach 50+ or more.

-you must have the Best selling Author Aspiration.

-you are only able to use the computer at the Library until you are able to afford a computer (Table and Chair required as well)

-NO mods that will help you or cheat your way through the challenge.

Build Mode/Buy Mode
    - Your not able to buy anything until you reach the available simoleons to buy that Item

-No walls or Rooms until 50+ books or more

-No refrigerators or cooking appliances until 50+ books or more.

-you must set your simoleons to 0$ using cheat "testingcheats true" "sims.modifyfunds_funds 0 at the beginning of the challenge

The Ending
    you must have reach level 10+ in Writing and must have written 100 books. and must have 50,000 or more in the household savings. and also have completed the Bestselling Author Aspiration.

Get to work (optional): you must have a bookstore and must have all 100 books you wrote on sell.

Tips
    If you have get together I highly recommend you buy the empty island lot in Windenburg

have fun and I'm sure you will complete the challenge :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NeptuneTakesOver
    Inspired

NeptuneTakesOver Ultimate Member
    • 89/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day

I may do this for my channel. I'd shift somethings around, though, so I can create an awesome story out of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. AgenteSimmer
    Fine

AgenteSimmer
    • 14/23

WOW!!! New Challenge!!!

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  4. Lori Smith
    Focused

Lori Smith
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

Have you play tested this challenge?

5. Gamer4life211
    Very Happy

Gamer4life211 A Certified Potato Storyteller
    • 104/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 City Living

I tested it before but I didn't use any rules since i didn't write any rules I want to see other simmers try it

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1