THE MAFIA CHALLENGE (I CREATED)

Discussion in 'Share and promote!' started by MarcoDiaz, Aug 5, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. MarcoDiaz

MarcoDiaz
    1/12

HEY EVERYONE! SO IM REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE I JUST CREATED A CHALLENGE BASED OFF THE REAL GAME, MAFIA. SO HERE ARE THE RULES! AND TO UNDERSTAND IT EVEN MORE HERE'S MY YOUTUBE VIDEO AND IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT IF YOU WENT TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT TO SUPPORT IT :D <3
    MY VIDEO:

♡♡♡Rules♡♡♡
    ================
    1) Give everyone roles (Cop (optional), Nurse, Mafia, Citizen, etc.) using the website. (BTW YOU DON'T NEED 12 SIMS, YOU COULD CHOOSE AS MANY SIMS AS YOU'D LIKE)

2) During night time, the mafia choose someone to kill. Draw a name from the website and which ever name is drawn, kill that sim.

3) Draw a name for the nurse to save (not being able to kill them). If the mafia chose the same Sim that the Nurse saved, then there is no killing during that round so no execution round that day. (NURSE IS NOT ABLE TO SAVE THE SAME SIM MORE THAN ONCE)

4) Play as normal until 5 PM for Sims to vote who to kill. Draw another name from website (including everyone's name) and whoever's name is picked out, kill that sim.

Voting System: Use Randomresult.com for sims to vote & to assign roles.

IF YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW MY CHALLENGE PLEASE POST YOUR SIMS ON THE GALLERY USING THE HASHTAG #TheMafiaChallenge or #MafiaChallenge It would make my day that someone is doing my challenge :D

2. Loli Pop
    Happy

Loli Pop
    3/12

it probably would've been better if you posted this in the challenges forum lol, but ill check it out.