The Pre-Made Household Challenge!

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by The Caffeinated Simmer, Apr 2, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Who is your favorite Sims 4 Pre-made household?

1. Goth family

35.9%
  2. Zest household

2.6%
  3. Roomies household

5.1%
  4. Caliente family

7.7%
  5. Landgraab family

5.1%
  6. BFF household

12.8%
  7. Pancakes family

28.2%
  8. Spencer-Kim-Lewis family

2.6%
  1. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

Background
    Hello! This is a "challenge", or series that I'm currently playing in my game. This is more of a way of playing than a hard challenge. Basically when I first played the Sims 1,2, and 3 this is how I would usually start; First I play the pre-made households before making my own sims. However, In the sims 4 this is harder because you're forced to create-a-sim when starting a new game. I haven't seen people really talk about how they decided to play out the lives of the pre-made sims. These sims already have a back story but you can decide how it turns out.

Getting started
    Create a new game, random generate a sim. Move said random sim into an empty lot, pause the game. Go to options and select manage households. Delete the sim you just made, they don't matter! Now select a pre-made household and get to playing.

Days 1-3
    For the first few days of playing the pre-created household, I like to keep things just how the game has it. I don't change their look, house , or job. This is because you can get a feel for their personality and how the sims creators might have attended for the sims to be. Sometimes the sims have suggested playing in their description, try that out during this time.
    For example, I'm playing Johnny Zest. His description says to buy a computer and got to clubs.

After the first few days...

You take control how ever you see fit! Give them a make-over, change their house, find them love, etc.
    Have fun and share how your story turns out. I think it's so fun, even though two people are playing the same sims, they can turn out differently.

Just something I haven't really seen a lot of.
    Please give me feed back!!!!!
    I'd love to see how your stories come out.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  2. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

Thanks! :) Just something to do haha.

3. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

Added a part 2 of me playing this if anyone wants to follow!

4. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

Just updating on how I'm doing wit this challenge. :)

5. TriangularRoom

I love this idea. I've been playing my legacy family so long that all the premade Sims have long since died, but perhaps I will start a new game and play with the Pancakes... really like the look of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

I'd love to hear how that goes! :) I love the Pancakes, they are next on my list!

7. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

Newest part. :)
    If anyone decides to play, please share pictures or videos of your game play. :cat:

8. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

So I lost my saves and will be starting a new.
    I plan on doing the Pancakes family next.
    However, I'm in the middle of finals right now, so not right away.

9. The Caffeinated Simmer
    Fine

10. SquibIsSoCoolLike

IM GOING TO DO THIS WITH THE PANCAKES