1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

The Royalty Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by oliviacw2021, Jul 26, 2015.

1. oliviacw2021

oliviacw2021 Premium Member
    68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

Main Objectives
    Repopulate your whole sims world within 10 generations (That also could mean less), with only descendants of the original family, Collect all the collectables, and do not have any members of the main family die unless it is of old age.

About
    In this challenge, you play as a three person family -- A king, A queen, and A princess. They are the rulers of your Sims world and are allotted the Biggest lot and a huge mansion, plus infinite money. Their plan is to take over the world, and collect all of it's wonders. Each position in the house has a job to do, and as the sims grow older, their positions will shift.

Starting Out

Create a Sim --
    King: Must have the Collecting aspiration, and the "Loves the outdoors" Trait. His first name should be king, and his last whatever you want it. Also, he should be a young adult
    Queen: Must have the Successful Family Lineage aspiration, and the Romance trait. Her first name should be Queen, and the last name, whatever you want it to be. To make it more challenging, you should give them both the "Loves Family" trait, so that when the queen has other relationships there may be problems. The queen must also be a young adult.
    Princess: Must be created using the DNA tool in CAS and must remain a child. Her name should be princess, and her last name, whatever you want. For the first child, you should randomise the trait and aspiration.

Home, Lot and Town --
    Home and Lot: The home should be placed on the biggest lot in town, and built to house 8 people in separate bedrooms as it is a castle. It should also have spaces for skill building, exercise, entertainment, collection storage, and a place to keep a cow plant or two. The King, Queen, and Princess' rooms should all be extravagantly decorated, while the rest can be plain.
    Town: Though you are allowed to stick to randomly generated sims, it would be much more interesting to fill the town completely with gallery sims. It is up to you. But ever single house, even the starters, must be filled.

Gameplay

Jobs --
    King: The king's job is to collect. He is the only one allowed to go out and collect any collectables in the game. He cannot have a job and the only skill and aspiration mastery done by this sim must be one that pertains to collecting (ie. fishing). The first king must find a cow plant berry as his first item. In addition, he is the one that will be doing the cleaning and repairing in the house when there is no other non-pure blooded children/families in the house.
    Queen: The queen's job is to have babies with all the men in the town. These children are not pure blooded, and are known as nobles. Once the queen has slept with all the household's men, she can invite them to come live with the family and feed them to her cow plant one by one. Then, once their children have aged to young adults, you can place them in that household. The queen also must tend to the garden and is the only one allowed to interact with the cow plants. She also does most of the cooking and cannot have a real job.
    Princess:
    • Child: As a child, the princess' goal is to master her childhood aspiration and get one skill to level four. She will not attend school.
    • Teen: Her goal now is to get one Skill to level seven, and to successfully find her prince charming who will become the next king. She is still not allowed to attend school.
    Nobles: The nobles jobs are to keep the house clean and cook when the King and Queen cannot. They should go to school as well.

Ageing --

Child Princess --> Teen Princess: You can age her up immediately as a baby (Because babies are pretty useless in the Sims 4 XP ). A child princess can only age up into a teen once her Job is done. AKA: Finishing her Aspiration, and reaching level four of a skill.
    Teen Princess --> Queen: A Teen Princess can age up into an adult once she has reached level 7 in a skill and has become the girlfriend of the one she wants to be her King. Once she has aged up, you can move in the future king and age him up as well. Once Married, They will become the King and Queen and take on those responsibilities.
    King & Queen: The queen and king age up with their princess. I.E. When the Child turns into a teen, they turn into adults. When the teen turns into an adult, they become elders, and when she is married they must move out of the house.
    Nobles: The children that the Queen has out of wedlock can immediately be turned into children. They can only be aged up when they have reached their A Grade in school. Once they are young adults they should be moved into their other parent's home.

Heirs --
    When the Princess and her prince have aged up to become King and Queen, they must first have an heir before the Queen can start having children with others. The Princess must be the first female born into the family. If you have boys before a girl or if you happen to have twins or triplets, they will be treated as a Noble.

Alright, I think that's it! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Have fun!!!!! <3

• Like Like x 10
  2. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    124/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

This sounds awesome! I might try it out :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. jasminelove

jasminelove Premium Member
    68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

I love any challenge that requires several generations! Thank you! Adding this to my growing list of challenges to try out :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. oliviacw2021

48/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff

Thanks! I tried it out before posting it here and it's a BLAST :3

5. AmyLR94
    Very Happy

AmyLR94 Storyteller
    79/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

I love this challenge!

• Like Like x 1
  6. FilipeAmaral
    Flirty

FilipeAmaral Creator
    115/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Vampires

Wow, really nice. I'm gonna try. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. MinniePicklePretzel

MinniePicklePretzel
    8/12

This challenge is going to be my goal for the summer!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chancer
    Happy

Chancer Premium Member
    48/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

This sounds really fun, It's been a while since I've found a good challenge, and is there anyway you could make a house for it or upload the house you have used? I'm really bad at building so it would be great if I could get a good house off of the gallery!

9. oliviacw2021

48/68

To be honest with you, I'm not the best builder myself, so I got one off the gallery and fixed it up a little :) Just search castles and see what comes up!

10. oliviacw2021

48/68

Thank you so much! I worked really hard at it. I hope you have fun <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. oliviacw2021

48/68

Wow! Thanks! Good luck friend <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chancer
    Happy

Chancer Premium Member
    48/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

Ok, Thanks =)

• Like Like x 1
  13. oliviacw2021

48/68

Also, if any of you beautiful people plan on doing videos for this, I'd love to see them <3

14. StarrySim
    Happy

StarrySim
    38/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together

You created this challenge? :O This sounds amazing!! I want to try this out although I'll probably fail, I suck at even getting to the second generation but I just love the concept! Hmm...future lp maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  15. oliviacw2021

48/68

Yep! I was just messing around on the gallery and saw castles people were building and I was like...hmmm, what if?
    I would be super happy if you did this as a lp :O Thanks for reading this.

• Like Like x 1
  16. yuichen
    Fine

yuichen Premium Member
    54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work

This sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try it out :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. oliviacw2021

48/68

Do it! It's a lot of fun <3

18. simtastic40

simtastic40
    38/45

I will definitely LP this after I finish the challenge I just started (Surviving the Wilderness). I've been looking for a legacy that's "different" and this definitely fits the bill :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. oliviacw2021

48/68

AHHH! Thank you so much <3

20. JessiSims114
    Energized

JessiSims114 YouTuber Staff Member
    68/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

Oh my gosh!! I can only imagine what this challenge will do to the town's men! lol :p