TS3 to TS4 Object Conversion Tutorial

Discussion in 'Helpful Links' started by SrslySims, Sep 1, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. LJF

LJF

Hello, thanks SrslySims. Sorry but I was out, so I will try as soon as I can! :)
    <3

2. cameronzimos

In Blender I do not see the S4 Studios CAS Tools option on the bottom right so I cant edit cuts and etc. How do I get it?

3. SrslySims
    Dazed

SrslySims Lost in Strangeland
    Staff Member

Simmer | Creator
    @cameronzimos - Do you have Sims4Studio installed?

It is automatically added to blender when you export the S4 mesh from S4S and open in blender.

4. Seraphinablue

First, thank you for a wonderful tutorial. I followed the steps and it worked brilliantly, I'm thrilled. But I have encountered a small problem, when I put the converted object into my game, it looks fine, until I move the camera, then it seems to be trying to switch back to the original TS4 mesh I used. Does anyone have any clues as to why and how I might fix it?

5. LooneyBin17

Hey!I'm trying to convert some cc.I really need it in ts4 but I don't have ts3 installed.help?

6. Craazii Fox

Hey There SrslySims!
    This will probably get no reply since the original post was posted in 2015 but anyways,
    I was wondering if you could do a conversion from S3 to S4 for me, I am so confused and I don't know how to classify it.
    I think it's an accessory, but it's called: Mermaid Ears by Ginko.
    I'm not sure how to convert it and I have found no helpful threads, I found this, and you seem like the person who would be able to do something like this.
    If you need to download it I can send you the file via email or something like that.
    Have a great day!