1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

TS3 to TS4 Object Conversion Tutorial

Discussion in 'Helpful Links' started by SrslySims, Sep 1, 2015.

1. LJF

LJF
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day

Hello, thanks SrslySims. Sorry but I was out, so I will try as soon as I can! :)
    <3

2. cameronzimos

cameronzimos
    • 6/11

In Blender I do not see the S4 Studios CAS Tools option on the bottom right so I cant edit cuts and etc. How do I get it?

3. SrslySims
    Uncomfortable

SrslySims Lost in Strangeland Staff Member
    • 110/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

@cameronzimos - Do you have Sims4Studio installed?

It is automatically added to blender when you export the S4 mesh from S4S and open in blender.

4. Seraphinablue

Seraphinablue
    • 1/11

First, thank you for a wonderful tutorial. I followed the steps and it worked brilliantly, I'm thrilled. But I have encountered a small problem, when I put the converted object into my game, it looks fine, until I move the camera, then it seems to be trying to switch back to the original TS4 mesh I used. Does anyone have any clues as to why and how I might fix it?

5. LooneyBin17

LooneyBin17
    • 3/11

Hey!I'm trying to convert some cc.I really need it in ts4 but I don't have ts3 installed.help?

6. Craazii Fox

Craazii Fox
    • 1/11

Hey There SrslySims!
    This will probably get no reply since the original post was posted in 2015 but anyways,
    I was wondering if you could do a conversion from S3 to S4 for me, I am so confused and I don't know how to classify it.
    I think it's an accessory, but it's called: Mermaid Ears by Ginko.
    I'm not sure how to convert it and I have found no helpful threads, I found this, and you seem like the person who would be able to do something like this.
    If you need to download it I can send you the file via email or something like that.
    Have a great day!