TS4 crashing problem!!!! HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Simanoid, Dec 19, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Simanoid
    Very Sad

Simanoid
    13/23

Hello to all simmers who hopefully looks at this.

For about 2 months i think or more I have has a problem where i cannot play TS4 for an hour before it crashes on me. I have tried 3 graphics cards, uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. removed all mods etc. ran the game without all that and it still crashes. My sister has tried my saves, mods, and tray files in her game on her computer and so far no crashing. could it be a program or something crashing my game. something on my hard-drive? if so any ideas of what? I have been through 5 advisers on EA Help and the last advise i got what uninstalling. clearly that is not the problem. I have check my reliability on my PC and there is sooo many critical events of The Sims 4... sadly i don't understand the coding etc. Id there anyone able to help me with this problem? I have done so much already in terms of what advisers normally tell you to do. what could be on my hard-drive crashing my game?

i have attached some random reliability screenshots of the events. any other files needed?

guys i have no clue what to do anymore. I've spent my entire December trying various different things. I'm at a loss... It's been the worst December yet for me....:mad:

For the love of sims... i need help on this....

Attached Files:

2. Arisachan
    Flirty

Arisachan
    1/12

Professional idiot
    I've had the same exact issue before. While I don't know what causes it, maybe try lowering your graphics quality; its what helped me. Constantly repairing it could help too if files are often corrupt. Hope this helps a bit :heartts42: