Vampires make The Sims a lot more sinister...

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Vampires' started by SnarkyWitch, Jan 29, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    First off, I love love LOVE this pack so I am by no means criticising it, but wow, I was not prepared for just how grim they made this game. I'm very surprised this pack passed the ESRB criteria for a T rating (but thrilled, I love when they push the limits).

For example, here's the situation with my vampire:

I made a very old-fashioned Victorian vampire and moved her into the starter home in Forgotten Hollow. She's a countess from England's aristocratic days and she likes things to be traditional. She likes her plasma fresh from the source and the sun nowhere in sight. She's also quite the seductress. Her name's Elizabeth Holloway.

Caleb Vatore showed up to welcome her and I thought he was hella cute so Elizabeth befriended him and soon started dating him. For a while, everything was great. They had great coffin WooHoo, they made out a lot, they sparred with each other and showed off their vampire powers, things were good.

It wasn't until Elizabeth started getting to know him better that she began realising Caleb wasn't her type of vampire. He wasn't as traditional as she was. He could walk outside in the sun without getting burned and his house was so... cheerful. Light cream colours with white accents. Yuck. What kind of self-respecting vampire lives in a house like that? She realised that Caleb was a more modern vampire who wanted to blend in with humans and sympathised with them. Pfft, he probably sustains himself on plasma fruit instead of Sims, too. Vegetarian vampires, what a joke! (According to Elizabeth, anyway). The fact that Caleb could walk outside in the sunlight meant he wasn't nocturnal, so he'd always want to go out in the middle of the day when Elizabeth was safe in her coffin and he was always asleep when she would call him at night. It got hard to maintain a relationship with him because of this, but Elizabeth still wanted him as a husband so she could have children with him. She is old-fashioned that way, after all. She likes to keep up proper appearances, so she kept him around despite her dwindling interest in him.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth's been spending her nights stalking different towns for prey to drink from every night. She runs into Dina Caliente so often that Elizabeth becomes fixated on her and decides that Dina is the only Sim she ever wants to drink from again. She builds an underground lair beneath her house with a tiny barred cell in it that has a bed, a toilet and a bathtub. She invites Dina over, lures her down into the cell, then locks her in there so she can feed from Dina whenever she needs a plasma fix. She now has a constant, fresh source of plasma locked up in her basement.

Due to her slowly fizzling relationship with Caleb, Elizabeth's attraction to Dina only grows the more she feeds from her so she uses her vampire allure power to make herself irresistible to Dina and, under Elizabeth's spell, Dina immediately falls for Elizabeth. Now whenever Elizabeth visits Dina's cell to feed from her, it's either preceded or followed by a makeout session. Plasma and making out. A winning combo. Erm...

So now Elizabeth has a prisoner in her basement for plasma sucking purposes whom she has also manipulated into loving her using her vampire powers, while her boyfriend is none the wiser to the fact that Elizabeth is having a passionate affair with a human she's holding hostage for plasma.

Sims just got dark as heck, y'all.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

haha yas i love how this pack goes darker than normal. i hope werewolves are like this. i felt like they were a joke in the sims 3. Also ahaa Countess named Elizabeth? AHS Hotel much? haha. but thats great i love this pack so much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    I like that we can drink plasma without asking.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

54/68

yh, it's like when creating the pack the gurus just went "let's not sugar coat this" and just went with it on full mind control and unwilling victims and that.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bertrandite
    Very Sad

Bertrandite
    8/12

Simmer
    I absolutely love your story about Elizabeth and if you have a blog about her or something, I think nobody would blame you for sharing it. >:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Islarosexiv
    Inspired

Islarosexiv
    13/23

I know what you mean. The first thing I built for this pack was a "Blood Bank" basement dungeon cell, just in case I needed a fix and couldn't stalk any prey. :D

I picked up the alluring trait on my vamp, and hadn't really messed with it until one night she went out to a nightclub. I activated the allure on the dance floor, and suddenly several nearby sims were dazed and wanting to flirt. Easy pickin's. :cool:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
    Haha exactly to all of these! They're vampires! They're not supposed to be nice! (Though you can play them that way if you want, which is good. Options are always great).

The only thing that gave me an uncomfortable prickle down my spine was the fact that you can manipulate Sims into loving you but I guess since the affection doesn't lower as soon as you end the alluring aura, it can't really be against their will. The Sim must have decided they still liked your vampire anyway after the spell wears off. I guess it's no different than the elixirs in Sims 3 that allowed you to raise relationships.

Still, Elizabeth doesn't have the Evil trait so when she has the money to do so, I might actually make Dina's prison really nice. Basically a regular room that she just can't leave. Kind of like a Beauty and the Beast thing where the Beast is technically holding Belle prisoner but she gets the nicest room in the castle, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
    I'm retired from writing Sims stories. :) I do picture dumps here on the forums with some story-like captions, sometimes, though. I only write novels now (first book coming out Feb 1st, woot!) but thank you for the compliment!

9. Kat1080p
    Playful

Kat1080p
    8/12

Haha this story was great :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Absafraginlootly
    Inspired

Absafraginlootly Premium Member
    54/68

I hope sims 4 were wolves are the kind that turn into actual wolves (atleast if you buy the power).

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. bobclean1
    Playful

bobclean1
    6/12

It could be a touch darker. I mean we should be able to fight other vampires to the death!

12. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

54/68

Those werewolf Gargoyles in the vampires pack are so epic i hope they look like them in the sims 4. i've grown tired of just sims who transform into hairier sims

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ana Victoria Muñoz
    Very Happy

Ana Victoria Muñoz
    6/12

Victoria Heart was a regular Sim till one night while she was asleep Lilih the vampire came in to the house and drank her blood,she keept doing it for several nights.
    Victoria wokes up in the middle of the night and Lilih was there at the house,Lilih stared to flirt with Victoria and that’s the begging of a love story and a newborn vampire ...

I love this game :heart::yum::sassy::woohoo::burningheart2::burningheart::champagne::handshake::handrose::heartts4::simoleon::trophy::startrophy::birthdaycake::crown::unicorn::shootingstar::thumbsup::foamfinger::ghost::simoleon::boxing::hearts: